A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is LE talking crap again? I have him on ignore so can't see his retarded posts.

:mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wont ever pull anyones card until I get provoked....the only times I brought up my 'experience' of being a fan, is when people accuse me of not being a 'real' fan because I criticize any part of the team - players, GMing, coaching, etc, a concept so asinine I have to defend myself :manny:

I wish this topic wasn't revisited so often, frankly. I don't care how long you been a fan or how many games you gone to or where you're from. If you're a fan of the team, that's all that really matters. I don't understand this dikk measuring bullshyt. Folk who play this sh1t got nothing going on in their lives.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I pull the card when people do it on dumb shyt, dudes saying we should dump Vernon Davis immediately and shyt like that,

The over-stanning of the post 2011 players and the devaluing of guys like Davis will always irk me, especially when it comes from someone who probably was not invested in this team when Davis became such a leader and turned his whole career around
thatsactually a part of the problem. i dont see why someones opinion on what to do with vd if he wanted a huge contract would cause u to consider them bandwagon. many people who arent bandwagoners, including myself, thought that way

its pro football every one is expendable if they dont fit the price

Daps
thatsactually a part of the problem. i dont see why someones opinion on what to do with vd if he wanted a huge contract would cause u to consider them bandwagon. many people who arent bandwagoners, including myself, thought that way

its pro football every one is expendable if they dont fit the price

But that wasn't it, there was zero indication of what he wanted, it's when the news first broke and you had a couple of folks on some "dump em" shyt and we knew nothing of the scenario.

Shows a lot of those people don't know too much about VD or what he means to the team, because look now, he didn't hold out at all and said in interviews if he doesn't get an extension it's not the end of the world.

But moreso that that, it's just about the fact you got a lot of dudes who didn't follow us when we sucked, who want to come in and put on their 49ers cap when we're in the SB.

I have no respect for folks like that, no matter who you root for. I don't respect them Heat fans, a lot of the NY yankee fans here in NY in the late 90s. None of that shyt

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I wish this topic wasn't revisited so often, frankly. I don't care how long you been a fan or how many games you gone to or where you're from. If you're a fan of the team, that's all that really matters. I don't understand this dikk measuring bullshyt. Folk who play this sh1t got nothing going on in their lives.
hey I wasnt the one who brought it up,, Im with you here. I think we got a good circle going on here in thecoli. in real life tho, ive met some stuck up bandwagoners , but u can infer that by measuring average intellect of webzone posters :pachaha:

Daps
hey I wasnt the one who brought it up,, Im with you here. I think we got a good circle going on here in thecoli. in real life tho, ive met some stuck up bandwagoners , but u can infer that by measuring average intellect of webzone posters :pachaha:
Living in NY, it's been pretty obvious.

I knew about 2 49ers fans prior to 2011, now I see people rocking 49ers gear all over and claiming the team.

shyt when I went to the 2012 49ers/Jets game, i`ve been to ebery 49ers game in NJ in the last 10 years, that stadium was packed with them bandwagon fans and you could tell. Just the way they were talking shyt, the old Steve Young/Terrell Owens jerseys.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Been a Niner fan sonce I picked them on Super Tecmo Bowl back in day. Been wit em ever since. I dont mind bandwagon fans tho. Real talk from the dirty bird shyt fans from no where or the greatest show on turf dikk riders to the seahawk nut huggers. They all can suck a dikk cuz im a die hard and I really dont care how long theve been fans cuz theyll always be what they are. I just stumbled on this board by coincidence and found I can relate to Niner fans on here than 49ers, Webzone or racist dikks on Walterfootball so :manny:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Why, is a person a bad person because they don't root for the same franchise as you? That's idiotic.

To me it says a whole lot about a persons character if they're a bandwagon fan than it does if they root for your rival. I got a lot more in common with the diehard rival than they fairweather 49er fan. Plus, they probably know the game much more than the fairweather fan.

It's just a game at the end of the day, and the rivalry aint that serious, but someone who is a glory hider says a lot about them in actual life.

Where did I say that being a Seahawk fan makes you a bad person? Clearly, since we're talking football, I was speaking on a football level.

Like I said, it doesn't matter to me when you started liking the Niners...if you like the Niners, then it's all good.

Daps

Ray hit his wife, which is an ultimate scumbag move. He deserved worse than what he got

Aldon put peoples life at risk on numerous times. Had assault level weaponry, he deserves a whole season ban.

628x471.jpg

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Ray hit his wife, which is an ultimate scumbag move. He deserved worse than what he got

Aldon put peoples life at risk on numerous times. Had assault level weaponry, he deserves a whole season ban.

628x471.jpg
Hell naw he bought those guns legally they just wasnt registered. The drunk driving shyt I can understand. But it should be 4 games max. Full season my ass:dahell:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Daps to you.

I`m no way saying I can prove anyone being a bandwagaon fan, I just got a hunch about some. Not saying you are, as the method isn't fool proof and a lock or anything.

But either way, enjoy the team and rooting for them.

I didn't take offense to what you said at all. I get why people dislike bandwagonners. I'm not, I'm a fan because the first football game I ever saw was a niners giants game and I pulled for the red team, the rest is history.