A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I got a question about AD. He's had 4 seasons already but he is young as fukk (he's only 24), can he keep improving? @yseJ @B90X have you seen enough from him to be worried about that contract or do you think he can keep getting better?

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
I got a question about AD. He's had 4 seasons already but he is young as fukk (he's only 24), can he keep improving? @yseJ @B90X have you seen enough from him to be worried about that contract or do you think he can keep getting better?

He struggles with speed rushers and moving his feet in pass protection he needs to refine his technique he's always lunging forward and his balance isnt that great ..hes a beast mauling people tho in the run game .. but I think he took a step back this year and was one of the main reasons for our struggles in pass protection.. hell even in the NFC championship game most of the pressure was coming from his side .. on the last play he got beat so bad off the snap that Kap couldnt really step into the throw....i understand why they extended him because he improved every year but imo he def took a step back .

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
Niners fan do ya'll agree with this nikka :lupe:

Did ya'll get robbed :lupe:

That was tough to watch. That one where it was 3rd and 1 and we were assessed the delay of game penalty after the play clock ran down after :34 seconds!! Are you kidding me?! That's inexcusable!

And we all know what happened the very next play

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was tough to watch. That one where it was 3rd and 1 and we were assessed the delay of game penalty after the play clock ran down after :34 seconds!! Are you kidding me?! That's inexcusable!

And we all know what happened the very next play

:bryan:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
1780726_632362106830319_708239604_n.jpg

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's still early in the offseason, but at what point do we start getting worried about Harbaugh not signing a contract extension? :lupe: Maybe this Harbaugh-Balkee beef is a little more serious then I thought if he still hasn't signed an extension by the start of the preseason. I'll start to start to get a little more nervous.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ESPN mock draft Kiper had us taking Jarvis Landry and McShay had us taking Hageman. Still don't understand why so many draft pundits have the Niners taking Hageman. I read he has motor issues reminds me of Balmer :gag:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
He struggles with speed rushers and moving his feet in pass protection he needs to refine his technique he's always lunging forward and his balance isnt that great ..hes a beast mauling people tho in the run game .. but I think he took a step back this year and was one of the main reasons for our struggles in pass protection.. hell even in the NFC championship game most of the pressure was coming from his side .. on the last play he got beat so bad off the snap that Kap couldnt really step into the throw....i understand why they extended him because he improved every year but imo he def took a step back .
yeah, I think hes extremely inconsistent. either he balls out or gets completely dominated with guys running right past him on the edge. I wont ever get over us getting him over earl thomas and I think hes kinda overpaid...
in general oline had a down year, but most worrying is that it was supposed to be our strongest are on offense, but only staley looked the part this year. we also one of the worst short yardage teams in the league, which is insane given how this oline supposed to be crazy maulers

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I kind had the feeling we want him back badly, judging by the amount of trust and leadership they delegated to him (remember quan on the sideline talking in a huddle with harbs and kaep on a TO before some third down play ? :laugh:), but wasnt sure quan was ready to come back for cheap. tbh, still not very sure he is ready to take a big discount. might be his last opportunity to get a big contract

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
but if these rumors are true, between this and kaep hinting hed take a good discount to keep team together...shyts definitely encouraging.