A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We need to develop a legit downfield/deep passing attack ..VD is our only legit deep threat and against Seattle he's pretty much neutralized the way they defend seam routes ..we need another legit threat to run vertical routes to really threaten Earl Thomas he just sits on everything ..lookin back at the Colts Sea game they had success cuz TY is fast enough to get behind them and they ran a lot of deep corners and verticals

That would be nice, but I'd rather us get better at the short passing game. That's something Kaep needs to get better at and Roman as well. Having a legit deep threat is not going to put us over Seattle. We just need more passing options (which we already have). Just need to have the right play designs and Kaep to improve at reading defenses and finding the open guy. I think Kaep can produce despite Roman/Harbaugh. He just needs more experience. Hope he works with a QB coach/guru whatever in the offseason. I used to shyt on Alex for not doing this.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My bad if I'm late, and if there's a thread about this or it's already been posted my bad again..... Didn't really feel like searching.

But in the event y'all ain't seen this, my Niner brehs, what y'all think about this??

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshhs03U5ys3du70T9YW

Wish I didn't watch that but I was complaining about the reffing. Reffing has really fukked us the last couple years but it fukks other teams and we still fukked ourselves.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
That would be nice, but I'd rather us get better at the short passing game. That's something Kaep needs to get better at and Roman as well. Having a legit deep threat is not going to put us over Seattle. We just need more passing options (which we already have). Just need to have the right play designs and Kaep to improve at reading defenses and finding the open guy. I think Kaep can produce despite Roman/Harbaugh. He just needs more experience. Hope he works with a QB coach/guru whatever in the offseason. I used to shyt on Alex for not doing this.
we really need to work in other RBs than Gore. Lattimore can beast, but hes the same type- shifty. we need a power RB that can break tackles. and I dont mean boobie

hunter was criminally underused this year. every since after the fukking colts game at halftime he got no burn. keep thinking he said something slick to harroman

just makes no sense how much production we got out of hunter in 2011/2012 and how little in 2013. I know he was after injury but jesus christ...

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
brehs who are good with contract situations...whats ADs cap hit for next few years ?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wish I didn't watch that but I was complaining about the reffing. Reffing has really fukked us the last couple years but it fukks other teams and we still fukked ourselves.

True that.... But just taking a hard look at that..... A lot of that shyt was atrocious. I get the whole "well they're humans, everyone makes mistakes, blah blah" but after awhile certain things just can't be dismissed and brushed off. There's no excuse for that and even at times the head Official himself couldn't explain or defend that. That's what's gets me.

It's almost like if the head police chief is right there watching his officers (I don't know.... Ex) beat up a minority, or plant drugs, or do some other foul shyt that he knows ain't right but he just sits there puzzled and not do anything. Ok that was a reach, maybe extreme but you get the picture

I get that we have areas of opportunity the need to be fixed, but at the same time I strongly think the league needs to get with the officials and make them focus on their areas for improvement.

It's frustrating when you see your boys do everything right but someone else "due to their MISTAKES and INCOMPETENCE" take everything they worked so hard for away.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yall really going to the reffing excuse :heh:

No, game is over it is what it is but if you like do what the head ref couldn't do and defend the calls?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think there was this BIG CONSPIRACY. But sitting here trynna turn a blind eye to these "mistakes" is laughable.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True that.... But just taking a hard look at that..... A lot of that shyt was atrocious. I get the whole "well they're humans, everyone makes mistakes, blah blah" but after awhile certain things just can't be dismissed and brushed off. There's no excuse for that and even at times the head Official himself couldn't explain or defend that. That's what's gets me.

It's almost like if the head police chief is right there watching his officers (I don't know.... Ex) beat up a minority, or plant drugs, or do some other foul shyt that he knows ain't right but he just sits there puzzled and not do anything. Ok that was a reach, maybe extreme but you get the picture

I get that we have areas of opportunity the need to be fixed, but at the same time I strongly think the league needs to get with the officials and make them focus on their areas for improvement.

It's frustrating when you see your boys do everything right but someone else "due to their MISTAKES and INCOMPETENCE" take everything they worked so hard for away.

Bruh, the SB last year was worse. I don't think there's a conspiracy. I just think refs are ass. They will be ass next year and the year after too. I hope one day it benefits us.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
we really need to work in other RBs than Gore. Lattimore can beast, but hes the same type- shifty. we need a power RB that can break tackles. and I dont mean boobie

hunter was criminally underused this year. every since after the fukking colts game at halftime he got no burn. keep thinking he said something slick to harroman

just makes no sense how much production we got out of hunter in 2011/2012 and how little in 2013. I know he was after injury but jesus christ...

Lattimore has power to his game. He'd do a good job replacing Frank when it's time. Durability is my biggest question.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Didn't know Iupati's injury wasn't so severe (2 months recovery). He'll be in full strentgh come training camp :obama: