A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I was about to buy season tickets to Levi but Im in downtown and I know Im not gonna want take that damn caltrain but I'm going to raiders/hawks(turkey day)/bears(opener at home)/ and one of the cardinals or the rams

I couldn't make the opener unfortunately but I've gone to at least 2 games a year since '07. shyt is tough living in alabama.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
I couldn't make the opener unfortunately but I've gone to at least 2 games a year since '07. shyt is tough living in alabama.
:salute:but I'm kinda disgusted at the prices for the home games like I know its a new stadium but how the kids and the families gonna go to these games and the tickets starting at 200 a piece for nosebleeds :dahell:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:salute:but I'm kinda disgusted at the prices for the home games like I know its a new stadium but how the kids and the families gonna go to these games and the tickets starting at 200 a piece for nosebleeds :dahell:
new stadium isnt made for families in mind breh, its made for big pockets tech guys...thats the sad truth. Ill miss the stick

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
new stadium isnt made for families in mind breh, its made for big pockets tech guys...thats the sad truth. Ill miss the stick
brings a tear to my eye but thank god for that tech bread but to be honest I cant wait to see the turnout its really gonna be half a new fan base I feel either way I probably wont be paying that 3k for those season ticks :comeon: oh by the way the parking lot by the caltrain exit to catch the bus to the stadium is gonna cost you $75 :whew:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
brings a tear to my eye but thank god for that tech bread but to be honest I cant wait to see the turnout its really gonna be half a new fan base I feel either way I probably wont be paying that 3k for those season ticks :comeon: oh by the way the parking lot by the caltrain exit to catch the bus to the stadium is gonna cost you $75 :whew:
:patrice: I might just park in residential area then try to call uber/lyft :mjlol:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Man it hit me right in the gut, especially when I was able to get decent seats at the stick for less than half of that

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.sacbee.com/2014/07/30/6594272/49ers-training-camp-day-6-big.html#storylink=cpy

I'm not sure if it's possible to pancake guard Mike Iupati. But Tank Carradine came awfully close during one-on-one pass-rush drills when he forced the big left guard backward several steps. Everyone who is asked about Carradine invariably talks about his strength, and that's been evident in this drill.

Carradine was the starting right defensive end in place of Justin Smith (shoulder). Tony Jerod-Eddie was the starting left defensive end in place of Ray McDonald (leg). Dan Skuta took nearly all of the first-team snaps at right outside linebacker with Aldon Smith in Los Angeles. Corey Lemonier played mostly on the second-team defense.

The other lineman who continually stands out is Quinton Dial. Today's was the fourth straight padded practice, and you could tell that tempers were starting to fray a bit. It seems that Dial is involved whenever there's some harsh words exchanged. That is, he might have a bit of jerkishness in him (just ask Aaron Murray).

d-line depth gonna be deep this year

:blessed:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
http://www.sacbee.com/2014/07/30/6594272/49ers-training-camp-day-6-big.html#storylink=cpy

I'm not sure if it's possible to pancake guard Mike Iupati. But Tank Carradine came awfully close during one-on-one pass-rush drills when he forced the big left guard backward several steps. Everyone who is asked about Carradine invariably talks about his strength, and that's been evident in this drill.

Carradine was the starting right defensive end in place of Justin Smith (shoulder). Tony Jerod-Eddie was the starting left defensive end in place of Ray McDonald (leg). Dan Skuta took nearly all of the first-team snaps at right outside linebacker with Aldon Smith in Los Angeles. Corey Lemonier played mostly on the second-team defense.

The other lineman who continually stands out is Quinton Dial. Today's was the fourth straight padded practice, and you could tell that tempers were starting to fray a bit. It seems that Dial is involved whenever there's some harsh words exchanged. That is, he might have a bit of jerkishness in him (just ask Aaron Murray).

tank being a worthy heir to justin is essential if we want to keep this D up, glad to see him doing well

Daps
Any fan of my team is welcome doesn't matter how long you been down breh embrace the new boyz man throwing shade around because you think your a bigger fan or you been down before everybody else is lame breh but get this seahawks fan outta here i dont respect that especially after last season.

Nope, only phony ass fans are cool with the bandwagon crew.

I have zero respect for anyone who started rooting for this team in 2011-12, unless you're under the age of 13.

Because they`ll all be gone once the team has some downfalls, they only want the glory of the game, not the pain. fukk them, and that's a good amount of fans in here, I wont point any fingers today though,

Daps

There's good news everywhere when it comes to the reserves I love it, hope it pans out because then it shows our drafting will keep this team strong for years.

Carradine
Dial
Lemonier

All of them are getting good reviews, and we're gonna need them all in the future. If Lemonier balls out, there's a good solution to the Aldon problem if he keeps fukking up