A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're not serious right?

I think it's been obvious they're both gone, it's sad but that's the side effects of the big QB deal.

This might be our best chance at a SB in the next 10 years, because we're gonna be missing some big pieces after this year
Has nothing to do with the qb deal

Iputati wants go be the highest paid guard in the league and crabs thinks he's worth top 5 wr money

:camby:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I think its possible crabs stays cuz he fukks with kaep, plus he held out already for his money once :manny:

Iupati is pretty much gone imo.

Daps
Has nothing to do with the qb deal

Iputati wants go be the highest paid guard in the league and crabs thinks he's worth top 5 wr money

:camby:
Iupati is arguably the best Guard in the leage, so why should he not want to get paid like it?

Colin wanted to get paid like a top 5 qb, he isn't, and he got it.

So now players are expected to think less of their value because other people get over-valued?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iupati is arguably the best Guard in the leage, so why should he not want to get paid like it?

Colin wanted to get paid like a top 5 qb, he isn't, and he got it.
Iputati is the best run blocking guard, his pass blocking is average

Top 5 qb has more garanteed money then kaep, only 12 mil is truly guaranteed

Daps
Iputati is the best run blocking guard, his pass blocking is average

Top 5 qb has more garanteed money then kaep, only 12 mil is truly guaranteed

You can sell that shyt to some dummy on the street.

Playing semantics and act like we're really only taking a 12m risk on Kaep.

We know dude is going to play through that contract and get damn near all that $

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
You're not serious right?

I think it's been obvious they're both gone, it's sad but that's the side effects of the big QB deal.

This might be our best chance at a SB in the next 10 years, because we're gonna be missing some big pieces after this year
:sarcasm:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I honestly think they have a better shot at signing Iupati than Crabs at this point.

Crabs and his representation obviously value his worth a lot higher than the Niners do. I can see the Niners giving him a middle of the pack deal based off of his production since he's been in SF. I can see Crabs team wanting Top 5-7 WR money based off of his potential.
Honestly, Crabs would be foolish to sign any deal the Niners give him now. Even if he gets hurt or has a horrendous season, the deal they've offered will stay the same. His value can only go up.

Daps
I honestly think they have a better shot at signing Iupati than Crabs at this point.

Crabs and his representation obviously value his worth a lot higher than the Niners do. I can see the Niners giving him a middle of the pack deal based off of his production since he's been in SF. I can see Crabs team wanting Top 5-7 WR money based off of his potential.
Honestly, Crabs would be foolish to sign any deal the Niners give him now. Even if he gets hurt or has a horrendous season, the deal they've offered will stay the same. His value can only go up.

We all know Crabtree is good as gone, only slight chance we have of keeping him is if Colin puts a ring on it, and i`m not talking about Super Bowl.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can sell that shyt to some dummy on the street.

Playing semantics and act like we're really only taking a 12m risk on Kaep.

We know dude is going to play through that contract and get damn near all that $
we dont know what can happen

if we did i would buy lottery tickets

kaep was crazy to take that deal

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
shyt is cute how you gonna come into our thread to try and talk football with some real fans.

You know 9/10 bandwagon clowns in any Seahawks thread you make are fraudulent dikkriders.

You're always welcome here though. Keep the rivalry going

Yall have your share of terrible fans too. But its always good to check in on lil brother.

Honestly the worst thing about a teams sucess is watching all the bandwagoners come out the woodwork. It was crazy around here this year. Even the year before when they were playing Atl in the playoffs, it was not the same.