A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so that brooks reconstruct puts us at around 10 million in cap space. an extension might be on deck but for who? iupati? crabs? boone?

my money says it'll go to somebody like cully

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so that brooks reconstruct puts us at around 10 million in cap space. an extension might be on deck but for who? iupati? crabs? boone?

my money says it'll go to somebody like cully

it cant be boone based on principle

i forgot culliver is a fa

:ohhh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
how would yall know how it feels to check in on a lil brother tho ? :heh:
thats what happens when we enter seahag threads, not vice versa.
Y'all looking up at us now breh.

No hate, you my favorite niner poster :salute:

Daps
Yall have your share of terrible fans too. But its always good to check in on lil brother.

Honestly the worst thing about a teams sucess is watching all the bandwagoners come out the woodwork. It was crazy around here this year. Even the year before when they were playing Atl in the playoffs, it was not the same.

Exactly, that's why I always welcome you. You are apart of that brotherhood of diehard fans. Even though you root for that stank ass franchise, I got more love for you than a lot of these so-called niner fans in this thread.

I had to go at a few of them myself. I got no respect for the bandwagon. It's very easy to be a Seahawks fan or 49ers fan in 2014. Where were these dudes at when we were being called the worst division in sports?

So as always much respect to you, and we gonna bring fire down upon your squad this year in that game at the new stadium.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Exactly, that's why I always welcome you. You are apart of that brotherhood of diehard fans. Even though you root for that stank ass franchise, I got more love for you than a lot of these so-called niner fans in this thread.

I had to go at a few of them myself. I got no respect for the bandwagon. It's very easy to be a Seahawks fan or 49ers fan in 2014. Where were these dudes at when we were being called the worst division in sports?

So as always much respect to you, and we gonna bring fire down upon your squad this year in that game at the new stadium.
Any fan of my team is welcome doesn't matter how long you been down breh embrace the new boyz man throwing shade around because you think your a bigger fan or you been down before everybody else is lame breh but get this seahawks fan outta here i dont respect that especially after last season.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Anybody know what games they're going to? So far I'm going to the saints game since n.o. is a car ride away, and I'll be at the redskins and the seahawks games since they're only 4 days apart.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Anybody know what games they're going to? So far I'm going to the saints game since n.o. is a car ride away, and I'll be at the redskins and the seahawks games since they're only 4 days apart.
Im pretty sure Ill be going to the raiders game and one or two games at the zipper

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
I was about to buy season tickets to Levi but Im in downtown and I know Im not gonna want take that damn caltrain but I'm going to raiders/hawks(turkey day)/bears(opener at home)/ and one of the cardinals or the rams