A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Daps
What type of practicing we doing out there lol harbaugh trying to get this superbowl now beating up the players but I'm glad we stocked and long as the machine Frankie G okay I'm gucci

Losing LMJ to injury is a blessing.

Hunter going gown and giving that bum another shot would probably lead to nothing good.

It goes GORE, then Latt or Hyde, Mr. Inconsistent LMJ can take a long walk.

Daps
accordingly to maiocoo james was hurt in blitz pickup drills today

left arm injury

And this is the main reason dude shouldn't be seeing the field.

49ers RB's need to be seasoned in blitz pickup, that is by far Gore's most under-rated attribute, he is great at this. When he goes we need someone to pick up where he left off.

LMJ just might be

tumblr_msbfugwkBc1qixp4wo1_500.gif

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Losing LMJ to injury is a blessing.

Hunter going gown and giving that bum another shot would probably lead to nothing good.

It goes GORE, then Latt or Hyde, Mr. Inconsistent LMJ can take a long walk.

And this is the main reason dude shouldn't be seeing the field.

49ers RB's need to be seasoned in blitz pickup, that is by far Gore's most under-rated attribute, he is great at this. When he goes we need someone to pick up where he left off.

LMJ just might be
Thats my block springing kaep free running back brehs this is how its done
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1995313/831995153.gif

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Culliver had a really really good season besides the SB where he picked the wrong time to have a bad game.
culliver had bad games way before the superbowl, its just the SB game was so bad for him and it was such a big stage it was very magnified.

people forget him being shat deep on by giants, packers, michael floyd, brandon lloyd and some bum jets receiver in 2012...and in 2011 mike wallace was eating him up in lights out bowl at the stick

thats a major weakness for culliver along with poor ball in the air recognition, and a big concern, at least for me. hes slated to play outside where qbs will be aiming to gun deep at him down the sideline.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
culliver had bad games way before the superbowl, its just the SB game was so bad for him and it was such a big stage it was very magnified.

people forget him being shat deep on by giants, packers, michael floyd, brandon lloyd and some bum jets receiver in 2012...and in 2011 mike wallace was eating him up in lights out bowl at the stick

thats a major weakness for culliver along with poor ball in the air recognition, and a big concern, at least for me. hes slated to play outside where qbs will be aiming to gun deep at him down the sideline.

Culliver is a boom or bust type CB but in all honesty, that's ok, because he honestly is the only CB on our team I would put against the next teams best receiver, even more than Tremaine Brock. Dude is young, and Ed Donatell is a very good CB coach, should Cully be healthy, I think he will be very good this year.

Daps
I loved the work Cully was putting in in 2011 and 2012 but that playoff run has really left a bad taste, lets hope he can get back to being the guy we saw before the 12 post season

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to click bait columnist Grant Cohn. Dontae Johnson "shut down" Boldin, Lloyd and Stevie Johnson. Its Cohn so you may have to take it with a grain salt. With that said, Johnson definitely has me excited.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
According to click bait columnist Grant Cohn. Dontae Johnson "shut down" Boldin, Lloyd and Stevie Johnson. Its Cohn so you may have to take it with a grain salt. With that said, Johnson definitely has me excited.
he has tons of potential

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Culliver is a boom or bust type CB but in all honesty, that's ok, because he honestly is the only CB on our team I would put against the next teams best receiver, even more than Tremaine Brock. Dude is young, and Ed Donatell is a very good CB coach, should Cully be healthy, I think he will be very good this year.
I just have a general problem with boom/bust corners since this D is bend not break one, and getting burned deep is a no-no. getting burned deep cost us in the SB and in seattle

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I just have a general problem with boom/bust corners since this D is bend not break one, and getting burned deep is a no-no. getting burned deep cost us in the SB and in seattle

Maybe so, but again Culliver is young and I think will boom more than bust this year should he stay healthy.

Daps

Cohn the biggest piece of trash journalist to ever write about SF.

His articles never mean a damn thing to me

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
CSN Bay Area reports the 49ers are not "remotely close" to new contracts with walk-year players Michael Crabtree and Mike Iupati.

That's according to "multiple sources." GM Trent Baalke insists the sides are "going to work at it," but added "at some point, you got to stop negotiating deals and let these guys concentrate on playing football." There's a chance the Niners end up letting both players walk.
Related: Mike Iupati

did not see this coming

:beli:

Daps