A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So you been riding with SF since before I was alive (1983 eh?) but yet, you like many others, seems to have popped up over the last few years to rep them on the internet.

You're a dime a dozen type clown.

And if you know anything about Vernon, his value as a blocker and his dedication to the team and his lack of focus on numbers is what makes him great.

You gonna discount him and Boldin making up 95% of the TD's caught in the regular season? Do you seriosuly think he is scared? Sounds like some shyt someone who never watched VD before 2012 would say
oh i'm sorry you were 5 when i first started riding with the niners... kindly shut the fukk up

oh and i'm soooooo sorry i wasn't a real fan cause i didn't pop up on an internet website to discuss the team with you... i'll have to add that to the "real fan" questionaire

"i know you remember watching them in the 80s.. i know you still have cards you bought back in the 80s of all the players.. i know you got memorabilia from the 80s.. i know you watch every game they play in on the computer cause you on the opposite coast... but sir.... are you posting about them on the coli?????"

as i said in my last post... where we getting the money from??? i'll wait

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
It's pretty easy to understand why people can't fathom that, it's because they already created a narrative of what VD wants in their head.

Just listen to Venem, he already wants him off the team.
no what i said is we can't afford him.. maybe you don't realize we have a whopping 6 mil under the cap on sunday.... and kaep, aldon, and craps want/need new contracts this year or the next... but go ahead and keep arguing amongst yourself

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
oh i'm sorry you were 5 when i first started riding with the niners... kindly shut the fukk up

oh and i'm soooooo sorry i wasn't a real fan cause i didn't pop up on an internet website to discuss the team with you... i'll have to add that to the "real fan" questionaire

"i know you remember watching them in the 80s.. i know you still have cards you bought back in the 80s of all the players.. i know you got memorabilia from the 80s.. i know you watch every game they play in on the computer cause you on the opposite coast... but sir.... are you posting about them on the coli?????"

as i said in my last post... where we getting the money from??? i'll wait
Sorry to tell you this, but if you weren't a fan on SOHH, then that means that you jumped on the bandwagon :manny:

Daps
no what i said is we can't afford him.. maybe you don't realize we have a whopping 6 mil under the cap on sunday.... and kaep, aldon, and craps want/need new contracts this year or the next... but go ahead and keep arguing amongst yourself

We clearly can afford him, we can not pay other people.

Your stupid ass is making up fictional numbers that he wants in your head to justify your logic of already wanting him off the team.

He could just want an extension, but you already wrote the story of Vernon Davis contract demands.

Daps
how do you figure that?

nobody's been able to explain to me how we'll go from perennial contenders to pretenders once kaep gets his new deal yet

If Kaep gets 20m a year and we lose Crabs. Iupati and Vernon because of that, I wont be expecting many deep playoff runs

And you do get that a lot of our success has been aided by the fact our QB contract number is so low.

Put $20m at the QB position and see how many guys you can re-sign.

Look at other teams with 20m QB's and check out the depth of their rosters

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
We clearly can afford him, we can not pay other people.

Your stupid ass is making up fictional numbers that he wants in your head to justify your logic of already wanting him off the team.

He could just want an extension, but you already wrote the story of Vernon Davis contract demands.
actually i never gave ANY number.. but good try

49ers have known he was upset about his contract since feb... but haven't paid him... but drafted a rack of players.. restructured other contracts.. signed other players.. and traded for others

but they could have him for NO ADDITIONAL cost, and didn't give him shyt and let him do this and get bad press for the team

all he wants is more years and no money but he's willing to throw 200k in the trash to prove it with 2 years left on this contract...

but continue on.. you're smarter than all the reporters who do this every day and have 10293120938213% more access to the team than you

continue on sir

Daps
actually i never gave ANY number.. but good try

49ers have known he was upset about his contract since feb... but haven't paid him... but drafted a rack of players.. restructured other contracts.. signed other players.. and traded for others

but they could have him for NO ADDITIONAL cost, and didn't give him shyt and let him do this and get bad press for the team

all he wants is more years and no money but he's willing to throw 200k in the trash to prove it with 2 years left on this contract...

but continue on.. you're smarter than all the reporters who do this every day and have 10293120938213% more access to the team than you

continue on sir

And you're the 49er insider who has all the buzz? Why weren't you in here posting about this in February then? Now you got all the scoops eh?

Daps
He's right though, it seems like once a month you try to call someone out for not being a "real fan" or whatever. Who cares breh? :laugh:

I call it like I see it, never seen a MFer before, come in here talking about "Vernon Davis gotta get the fukk out".

That shyt right there tells me a lot.

I`m not here to protect e-feelings and make e-friends while worrying about my e-rep.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I call it like I see it, never seen a MFer before, come in here talking about "Vernon Davis gotta get the fukk out".

That shyt right there tells me a lot.

I`m not here to protect e-feelings and make e-friends while worrying about my e-rep.
His hold out is gonna lead to nothing anyway. Niners aint gonna extend him, he'll show up when he has to be there.

Marshawn never shows up to OTAs, no one cares. But he doesn't do it for a contract reason either, though.

Daps
His hold out is gonna lead to nothing anyway. Niners aint gonna extend him, he'll show up when he has to be there.

Marshawn never shows up to OTAs, no one cares. But he doesn't do it for a contract reason either, though.

I can see Davis getting an extension, I would hope so at least.

Marshanwn is one of the dude who hates the attention, but loves to be known for hating the attention. He's a hell of a player though, can't extend #24 though at this point anyway. His running style plus age.