A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Authorities released the 911 tapes from the Kaep hotel situation. That dumb bytch made up that entire story about a rape :comeon:

:camby:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dog we aint drafting another RB to take up roster space. maybe at end of draft to combat for PS space. maybe in 5th round or something if we manage to dump LMJ
i think there taking a rb in the third round, gore didnt look right at the end of the year. of course they rode him hard last year

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
i think there taking a rb in the third round, gore didnt look right at the end of the year. of course they rode him hard last year
cb, cb, wr, c/g will be all taken before a RB
likely also an olb and safety

if we draft a RB I expect him to be towards much later rounds, which is probably around the same slot we are drafting (and if) an ILB

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
cb, cb, wr, c/g will be all taken before a RB
likely also an olb and safety

if we draft a RB I expect him to be towards much later rounds, which is probably around the same slot we are drafting (and if) an ILB
thing is that RB is so under appreciated we can grab a guy super later but i feel like safety WR and OLB our the picks we HAVE to address

Daps
Can't even say i`m too excited for the draft.

After years of being a play or two away, the draft feels less significant.

Funny thing is, I feel this might be the biggest draft for us in years, it'll have a lot to do with the future and immediate success of this team.

NFL just dragged this shyt out so long it's hard to get up for.

Daps

Love Gore, but this will be his last year I feel.

Hope he announces it on some Ray Lewis shyt if we get back into the playoffs.

I`m all for drafting a RB, cause I like the idea of Lattimore but we just don't know and Hunter has taken steps back and LMJ is good as gone

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Love Gore, but this will be his last year I feel.

Hope he announces it on some Ray Lewis shyt if we get back into the playoffs.

I`m all for drafting a RB, cause I like the idea of Lattimore but we just don't know and Hunter has taken steps back and LMJ is good as gone

This will be Gore's last year, but he's not going to retire. He's had over 3500 yards rushing these last 3 years. If he gets between 1100 - 1200 yards again this year, somebody will pay for that production...it just won't be us.

Daps
This will be Gore's last year, but he's not going to retire. He's had over 3500 yards rushing these last 3 years. If he gets between 1100 - 1200 yards again this year, somebody will pay for that production...it just won't be us.

Look at a guy like Michael Turner, he went from 1000 yard rusher to out of the league.

RB's come so cheap in the draft, teams would rather just start on a new one.

I could see him not getting picked up if he is let go, he`ll be 32 at the start of 2015. Ancient for an NFL RB.

Frank should know this is the end, and retire a 49er

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Look at a guy like Michael Turner, he went from 1000 yard rusher to out of the league.

RB's come so cheap in the draft, teams would rather just start on a new one.

I could see him not getting picked up if he is let go, he`ll be 32 at the start of 2015. Ancient for an NFL RB.

Frank should know this is the end, and retire a 49er

Michael Turner didn't get picked up because he only rushed for 800 yards and played a full season his final season for the Falcons.

When you're not productive, you won't get picked up. I think Frank Will if he has a season on par with what he's been having the last 3 years; His pass blocking alone is worth some team taking a flyer on him.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

They've been linked to Storm Johnson, but the only way I see them taking a RB in the upper rounds is if they're able to Trade LMJ today and/or Lattimore isn't where he needs to be to contribute this year from what they've been able to see these last 2 weeks of voluntary workouts.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've been linked to Storm Johnson, but the only way I see them taking a RB in the upper rounds is if they're able to Trade LMJ today and/or Lattimore isn't where he needs to be to contribute this year from what they've been able to see these last 2 weeks of voluntary workouts.

they shouldnt be depending on lattimore at all and i would hate for them to trade lmj without even using him properly but it is what it is i guess. rb is a priority in my opinion just in case