A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt we'd be lucky if we came out with any of these dudes. Maybe Kelvin Benjamin falls into our lap but I doubt that. Might have to go the CB route :patrice:
rumors are benjamin is gonna fall to the second, i rather have a quicker wr though

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't look proportionate. One side looks like a building, the other side got bleachers all the way up.

all the expensive luxury boxes are one side of that building part

the crowd will be on top of the field basically like a bowl, i i have no idea how noisy its gonna be. from what ive heard the crowd will be closer to the field then in any stadium in the league

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
If that one whole side is luxury boxes, I can't imagine the stadium generating that much fan noise. My cousin down there says it's got some state of the art shyt in it though.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
If that one whole side is luxury boxes, I can't imagine the stadium generating that much fan noise. My cousin down there says it's got some state of the art shyt in it though.
I walked around it the other day and its pretty impressive to be honest when they open it I'll go in but its seated more like a bowl overtop of the field if that makes sense.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I really dont see any CBs I would draft in the 1st. Hell even the 2nd. Maybe Desir or Baptiste. Rumor is we will draft the WR Latimer from Indiana at 30 :shaq2:. FOH Baalke if you do this.