A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not aboiut the college, it's about how we have responsed as a franchise to their problems in the pros.

Let's not forget "Crack a bottle" Ahmad Brooks assaulting teamates with beer bottles cause they wanted to prevent him from drunk driving. Remember how we handled that one?

Oh, that's right. We didn't do anything
so your suppose to cut players even before they have their day in court?

first reports said culliver threatened people and thats not true

aldons bomb case most likely wont even make it to trial because its very difficult to prosecute

the other aldon stuff, i dont know

Daps
Good job convienently skipping over everything else that I said :pachaha:

Nah, honestly just tired of it at this point.

You think how the team handles problems is just fine. I don't.

I feel you don't really connect how doing nothing leads to more problems down the road, as it becomes accepted behavior.

That's your opinion and I respect that, don't agree whatsoever.

Daps
you want a team of boy scouts, and the FO wants a team of winners. being a good guy isnt a profession.

i.

Biggest dikksucking copout people make.

You trivialize actually problems by saying stupid shyt like this. Like I`m asking for guys to be doing charity walks and helping ladies across the street.

You act like I wasn't here hoping guys like Aldon get their shyt together at one point.

But I get it, you're the same guy who said you had no problems with women being raped as long as the players are on the field.

You're another one of those types who think athletes should be treated on another level because they can play a game well. A dime a dozen type fan.

And as far as those governing institutions in charge of holding Aldon responsible, don't worry they will be soon. He surely will be suspended, so we'll be investing time and money into a guy who will be missing a portion of the season.

And who knows how that gun charge is gonna end up, he might just be sitting his ass in jail.

Daps
so your suppose to cut players even before they have their day in court?

first reports said culliver threatened people and thats not true

aldons bomb case most likely wont even make it to trial because its very difficult to prosecute

the other aldon stuff, i dont know

I don't know, did I ever say cut?

How about you sit their ass. You actually show some type of discipline that says "This isn't okay, if you're in the police blotter for endangering the life of yourself and others, you`ll miss some PT"

The problem is there was never ANY of this for our players, as I recall I think we may have sat Aldon for a little vs. the Colts after his 2nd DWI. but of course he still played. Then we sent him to Betty Ford so the NFL wouldn't.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Biggest dikksucking copout people make.

You trivialize actually problems by saying stupid shyt like this. Like I`m asking for guys to be doing charity walks and helping ladies across the street.

You act like I wasn't here hoping guys like Aldon get their shyt together at one point.

But I get it, you're the same guy who said you had no problems with women being raped as long as the players are on the field.

You're another one of those types who think athletes should be treated on another level because they can play a game well. A dime a dozen type fan.

And as far as those governing institutions in charge of holding Aldon responsible, don't worry they will be soon. He surely will be suspended, so we'll be investing time and money into a guy who will be missing a portion of the season.

And who knows how that gun charge is gonna end up, he might just be sitting his ass in jail.
man stop this garbage.

Im the opposite side of athlete dikksucking, I never dikkride or hate players, Ive said this multiple times

you just fail to understand this because you think I only say this because aldon is an athlete

when in fact I say this for any kind of profession. I separate professional qualities and personal life. you don't.

I work for a tech company. I dont care if a dude has rape charges (now if hes convicted thats another story- clearly you seem to fail to understand this), drinks all weeekend , does coke, has duis or anything like that. as long as he produces his code and does what hes supposed to, hes never getting fired. would I be his friend ? hell no. same for me actually. I can come in any time at work and leave at any time and get drunk and snort coke in the afternoon. as long as I get my shyt down at the end of the week and attend all meetings, guess what...no one gives a shyt what I do.

thats the difference here, you just fail to comprehend what Im saying. athletes are employees just like in any other job. tons of jobs dont require honesty, choirboy behavior, drug/sobriety checks and so on
doing a job implies getting together best people to do the job, not getting all 100% honest choirboys with zero skeletons in their closet.

Daps
man stop this garbage.

Im the opposite side of athlete dikksucking, I never dikkride or hate players, Ive said this multiple times

you just fail to understand this because you think I only say this because aldon is an athlete

when in fact I say this for any kind of profession. I separate professional qualities and personal life. you don't.

I work for a tech company. I dont care if a dude has rape charges (now if hes convicted thats another story- clearly you seem to fail to understand this), drinks all weeekend , does coke, has duis or anything like that. as long as he produces his code and does what hes supposed to, hes never getting fired. would I be his friend ? hell no. same for me actually. I can come in any time at work and leave at any time and get drunk and snort coke in the afternoon. as long as I get my shyt down at the end of the week and attend all meetings, guess what...no one gives a shyt what I do.

thats the difference here, you just fail to comprehend what Im saying. athletes are employees just like in any other job. tons of jobs dont require honesty, choirboy behavior, drug/sobriety checks and so on
doing a job implies getting together best people to do the job, not getting all 100% honest choirboys with zero skeletons in their closet.

I get that angle, but it's an irresponsible one.

While your tech company may employ these people, they aren't public figures.

No one is selling your uniform in the team store and putting your face on the company program they hand out to 80,000 people every sunday.

When you are a public figure, your organization is responsible for the image you put out there. You represent that organization. I simply don't want dudes with multiple DWI's and assault weapon charges representing my team.

Like I said, you fail to ever acknowledge the fact that along this ride you KNOW I wasn't calling for him gone from the first incident.

I don't call for dudes to get the boot immediately, but for fukks sake at some point enough is enough.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I get that angle, but it's an irresponsible one.

While your tech company may employ these people, they aren't public figures.

No one is selling your uniform in the team store and putting your face on the company program they hand out to 80,000 people every sunday.

When you are a public figure, your organization is responsible for the image you put out there. You represent that organization. I simply don't want dudes with multiple DWI's and assault weapon charges representing my team.

Like I said, you fail to ever acknowledge the fact that along this ride you KNOW I wasn't calling for him gone from the first incident.

I don't call for dudes to get the boot immediately, but for fukks sake at some point enough is enough.
I get your angle too to some degree- I agree that public figures are under more scrutiny, but it pisses me off when you call everyone who supports aldon playing for 49ers athlete dikkriders. that was just uncalled for and plain stupid, sorry.

like Ive said, we disagree on the representing thing- Im not an idealist, but more of a realist. I dont care who 'represents' my team as long team wins. I dont care what others say. Ive realized long ago most athletes are a$$holes and most of them cheat one of the way or another- its all in the game. so if anyone ever asks me my advise, I will tell them to never put any athlete on any pedestal besides their work on the field/court

so when I put a players jersey on, I put it only for his deeds on the field. if Im a bills fan, I would have no issues putting on an OJ jersey, or if Im a pats fan, a Hernandez jersey.

Daps
Honestly, you're a good dude and a great poster who knows his football.

Didn't mean to throw shade at you, I really just got beef with DWI's as it's an issue that hits home with me.

Much respect to you, never meant to go at you any other way, you're one the realest 49er fans repping here.

You make very valid points we just don't agree. Glad to have you as a member of this Gold Gang been repping on here since forever.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Honestly, you're a good dude and a great poster who knows his football.

Didn't mean to throw shade at you, I really just got beef with DWI's as it's an issue that hits home with me.

Much respect to you, never meant to go at you any other way, you're one the realest 49er fans repping here.

You make very valid points we just don't agree. Glad to have you as a member of this Gold Gang been repping on here since forever.
fair enough