A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
So much for his sources :sas1:

dude was so sure Aldon's option wasn't going to be picked up.... Just like he was sure that the niners were never going to move to Santa Clara :sas2:
at this point dude just says random shyt to stir the pot and should be treated as a random webzone poster imo :manny:

Daps
my point was that you said it was a bad call. if you think the future will judge it, thats cool, but then you cant say it was a good OR bad call.

Where did I say it was a bad call.

You misunderstood, I said you can't call it a good call because you don't know what the future holds.

Read the second line of that post.

Daps
We've won more games when he's been out of Rehab, too.

Bottom line, the contract isn't even guaranteed, so the Niners can still cut him if they want to and not have to pay him a penny. Picking up the option just allows the Niners to have more options when it comes to next off season.

It's a business, and Aldon is good for business. When he starts to not be good for business, then he'll be gone.

So paying people who can't work is good for business (rehab last year, the sure suspension this year)

He's a great player, but he's got one foot in the prison one on the playing field. To me, that isn't good for business.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Where did I say it was a bad call.

You misunderstood, I said you can't call it a good call because you don't know what the future holds.

The moronic moves conttinue

Giving that fukking loser a a big money year s as stupid as it fukking gets

Beginning to detest Baalke, reward DWIs assault weapons and bomb threats

Daps
Problem is Harbaugh and Baalke have already proven they're not the best evaluators of who is going to be trouble to deal with.

This also just falls in line with them giving people a pass no matter what, so no surprise

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is Harbaugh and Baalke have already proven they're not the best evaluators of who is going to be trouble to deal with.

This also just falls in line with them giving people a pass no matter what, so no surprise

well thats not fair, what problems did aldon have in college, i see all these people claiming he wasnt a good guy and i dont remember hearing him getting in trouble

culliver either

Daps
well thats not fair, what problems did aldon have in college, i see all these people claiming he wasnt a good guy and i dont remember hearing him getting in trouble

culliver either

It's not aboiut the college, it's about how we have responsed as a franchise to their problems in the pros.

Let's not forget "Crack a bottle" Ahmad Brooks assaulting teamates with beer bottles cause they wanted to prevent him from drunk driving. Remember how we handled that one?

Oh, that's right. We didn't do anything