A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
A certain amount of LeBron's points did come either after the Cavs had a big lead or he was scoring in garbage time when the game was essentially over. It's not as simple as the box score suggests. I mean Kyrie has been the main aggressor for the Cavs in this series and the main who generates offense when they need it. LeBron has definitely been more of a factor on defense however.
:dead:

LeBron leads the Finals in points, rebounds, assists, blocks & steals nikka. Stop. :childplease:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not arguing Curry's case for FMVP though. This is about Kyrie v. LeBron. Use your brain sometimes please.

Lol @ people wanting to give it to Curry. He's literally not been their best player in any of the games and has been their worst in some of them. Klay had a better game 4 than Steph did but because Curry got 38 points (on 25 shots and the Cavs playing the foul game at the end) people wanna act like he had a huge performance. Meanwhile, Klay dropped an efficient 25 (on 11 shots less than Curry) with less turnovers and better defense. Remember that play when Curry lost the ball through carelessness and Klay chased it down to get the block and recover possession? Spoke volumes.

:mjlol:

Pathetic.

There's no obsession for not giving him the award. You know how "easy" it is to win it when your the best player on the team? The fact that he isn't the clear choice is a testament to how poor he's played sans game 4. He simply hasn't earned it. If he explodes for 30+ Monday he'll probably get it but imo of Draymond puts a triple double or 20 & 10 game with good defensive output I think it should goto him. I believe he's been the mvp in 2 of the games they've won and Curry was the mvp game 4.

Out of interest, have you been watching the series? Curry has only had 1 good game and is not the reason why they are up 3-1

Why are you so concerned with who gets FMVP? Curry didn't have his best performance today, but the series is going. No player should be "banned" from contention. You're getting desperate with these corny threads breh.

:francis:

And Curry didn't go off in the last game? Y'all dudes are a fickle bunch.

Even still arguing for him as last year's FMVP too. :pachaha::
:heh:

This is not what happened not only because I watched the entire series at the time but I also watched it last week too. The problem was when he was making the right decisions when getting trapped and doubled - Draymond and role players weren't decisive enough with the ball and were missing open shots. They improved by hitting open shots by like 10-20% in the second half of the series. That and the Cavs' lack of depth was what changed the series. Curry most certainly didn't have his best series, but he still had 3-4 good games and was their best and most important player.

LeBron narrative of him doing it by himself, and Iggy being the one who stopped him. The voters fell too much for storylines rather than who the best player for the Warriors was.

This is corny. I bet you weren't saying this shyt last season when Curry was their best player all playoffs long.

Daps
Even still arguing for him as last year's FMVP too. :pachaha::
He doesn't deserve to be be FMVP and neither does Klay (up to this point), and you won't find me arguing a case for him in this series. None of those posts of mine you quoted state that he should be FMVP - why quote them?

:dwillhuh:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't deserve to be be FMVP and neither does Klay (up to this point), and you won't find me arguing a case for him in this series. None of those posts of mine you quoted state that he should be FMVP - why quote them?

:dwillhuh:

And if he drops 35/7/7/2 in the last game for a W with Klay dropping 25, are you gonna all of a sudden start saying Curry deserves it overall then? :jbhmm:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
6c2d7e30bc86a6f5ffc2ef38b0ded511.png

Daps
And if he drops 35/7/7/2 in the last game for a W with Klay dropping 25, are you gonna all of a sudden start saying Curry deserves it overall then? :jbhmm:
Depends on what Draymond does, as he's been the Warriors best and most impactful player thus far. I don't get this obsession with trying to bring down Curry because he's not going to win or doesn't deserve the FMVP.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Nahhhhh its a a lotta lame new nikka warrior "fans" talm bout good game trying to ease the pain of this L when just yesterday they was shyting on LBJ ohh its over warriors in 5 SHUT ENTIRE FUKK UP and buncha wack ass cac posters with shyt perceptions about the game :pacspit:
Wait wha:mindblown: this place seems to be a little more than it should be(a message board) to sum of y'all.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on what Draymond does, as he's been the Warriors best and most impactful player thus far. I don't get this obsession with trying to bring down Curry because he's not going to win or doesn't deserve the FMVP.

Every star player ever has gotten criticism for not dominating in the Finals. If Wade or Bosh had won a Finals MVP over LeBron during the Heatles era people would still bring it up all the time. Kobe still gets criticism for the 2010 Finals even though he won it.