A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Every star player ever has gotten criticism for not dominating in the Finals. If Wade or Bosh had won a Finals MVP over LeBron during the Heatles era people would still bring it up all the time. Kobe still gets criticism for the 2010 Finals even though he won it.
I'm not saying you can't criticize him (he deserves it just like every other player), just be reasonable about it. Not dumb shyt like 'these Finals just prove that Lillard is a far better player than Curry', which is patently ridiculous.

Take_Note

All Star
Daps
The Cavs' short-sleeve uniforms are bad :wow:
160614000825-lebron-james-kyrie-irving-2016-nba-finals---game-five.main-video-player.jpeg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz bron don't care about the betting odds:wow:

He shouldn't....only clown LeBron stans and @NYC Rebel spout that stupid nonsense to attempt to have preemptive excuses to :cape: just in case Bron lost the series (bu-bu-but the betting odds say they are underdogs and cant win:mjcry:).

As I said before, Prime LeBron is good enough & has enough help to beat the Warriors. Until he actually loses, I wont change my opinion on that:manny:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I can't negate that Curry is the only player getting trapped all game as soon as he passes half court. He's still finals MVP with another duds win

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The fact that most of the idiots posting opinions keep talking about offense when Lebron's D last night was just as important keeps me from taking any of their opinions seriously. :scust:

His D looked like that because he didn't have to bang with Green

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He shouldn't....only clown LeBron stans and @NYC Rebel spout that stupid nonsense to attempt to have preemptive excuses to :cape: just in case Bron lost the series (bu-bu-but the betting odds say they are underdogs and cant win:mjcry:).

As I said before, Prime LeBron is good enough & has enough help to beat the Warriors. Until he actually loses, I wont change my opinion on that:manny:

And people can't say bron doesn't have help, when he has kyrie:ehh: