A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kuts

All Star
Daps
Klay the best 2 in the league.

Irving's full arsenal was on display and that shyt is awe-inspiring.

James finally started taking shots with some belief and that clearly opened up his game.

The Cavs looked very good moving the ball.

If Steph had shown up it would've been the greatest single playoff game of all time imo.

The basketball played last night was exquisite.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
28/3/4 v 28/12/8. No chance unless he goes absolutely crazy in the last 2 games.

If Kyrie clearly outplays Lebron the last two games and they win both games, I think he does have a shot. The Cavs have only won twice so far.

However, you're right that Lebron has obviously been the MVP to this point for the Cavs. Kyrie would have to very clearly outplay him in both 6 and 7 to do it.

Daps
28/3/4 v 28/12/8. No chance unless he goes absolutely crazy in the last 2 games.
A certain amount of LeBron's points did come either after the Cavs had a big lead or he was scoring in garbage time when the game was essentially over. It's not as simple as the box score suggests. I mean Kyrie has been the main aggressor for the Cavs in this series and the main who generates offense when they need it. LeBron has definitely been more of a factor on defense however.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A certain amount of LeBron's points did come either after the Cavs had a big lead or he was scoring in garbage time when the game was essentially over. It's not as simple as the box score suggests. I mean Kyrie has been the main aggressor for the Cavs in this series and the main who generates offense when they need it. LeBron has definitely been more of a factor on defense however.

Why don't you apply that logic to Curry's points breh?

The disingenuity. :laff: