A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
2 days between game 6 and 7.

the extra travel day is shytty imo
There were 2 games between 3 and 4 too on their home turf without the travel and they lost. That 7 man set is going to catch up with the Cavs before the 73 wins, Portland & OKC series catches up with GSW, book it

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Kyrie has been the main aggressor and kept the Cavs offense afloat more than LeBron has (especially in G3 and G4 when LeBron only started scoring after Kyrie did all the heavy lifting). I'm glad you can acknowledge this, a pity a few of the other Kyrie detractors can't see the same (@Qohelet @gator_king).

:mjpls:
Golden State just lost breh breh. You flip more than confetti

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Fair enough. How about this:LeBron James 2015-16 Shooting | Basketball-Reference.com
^
Lebron has a higher effective field goal percentage than Kyrie throughout the players as well as better shootings numbers in this series overall. He also has more assists, blocks, rebounds and a better defensive rating than Kyrie in this series and overall. Kyrie virtually leads Lebron is nothing regardless of how the stats split.
The only stat @Gil Scott-Heroin respects is FGAs, you're wasting your time.. He views the league as a game of NBA Jam.. That's why he thinks Kyle Lowry is better than Jason Kidd

:russ:

Daps
The only stat @Gil Scott-Heroin respects is FGAs, you're wasting your time.. He views the league as a game of NBA Jam.. That's why he thinks Kyle Lowry is better than Jason Kidd

:russ:
I care about impact. You care about upholding tradition and what happens in the box score - which is why you think Rondo is the best PG in the league.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I care about impact. You care about upholding tradition and what happens in the box score.
Breh just told you Bron has more rebounds, blocks, steals and a higher defensive rating.. And your response was that "he dominates the ball more"

:mindblown:

Its my fault for entertaining your nonsense honestly. I have no one to blame but myself..

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What does that have to do with anything? Why are you deflecting? I'm not flipping anything. I'm simply getting you to acknowledge that you were wrong.
Because you just change the narrative and @ me. It would be one thing if it was just Kyrie but whenever GS, guess who @ me?

Daps
Breh just told you Bron has more rebounds, blocks, steals and a higher defensive rating.. And your response was that "he dominates the ball more"
Yes when you dominate the ball more you are going to have better box score stats - specifically points, assists and rebounds. They're averaging the same amount of steals. Obviously LeBron is going to average more blocks because of his size. Referencing DRTG without context is meaningless - it's a team stat. Kyrie has a higher offensive rating than LeBron - yet it too is meaningless without the proper context. It's all about the lineups you play in and the lineups you play against.

Why do y'all continue to reference the box score as if it tells the full story? What about the offense going stagnant when LeBron dominates the ball (while the Warriors give him shooting room) and doesn't look to score? Who about the offense thriving when Kyrie puts pressure on the Warriors defensive by getting into the offense early, having a consistent jumpshot and generating offense for the team?
Its my fault for entertaining your nonsense honestly. I have no one to blame but myself..
And I don't expect you to know what you're talking about when you believe this -
That nikka has been hot garbage.. Perhaps the worst Finals performance by an all star caliber PG in his prime ... Don't let Game 3 fool you either. He was terrible then aswell..

I blame Lue for allowing that n1gga to go rogue and sabotage the offense..
For you to believe he was terrible in Game 3 (when he was arguably the Cavs best player), shows you aren't willing to look at this shyt objectively. :manny:

Daps
Because you just change the narrative and @ me. It would be one thing if it was just Kyrie but whenever GS, guess who @ me?
I wouldn't need to @ you if you didn't say dumb shyt. You said dumb shyt about Kyrie and you said dumb shyt about Jackson being a better coach than Kerr.

Daps
If the Cavs win the series, and Kyrie keeps it going, he is the obvious MVP imo. He has had 3 straight GREAT games. No other player on either team can say that. If LeBron showed up in game 4, they'd actually be heading back to Cleveland 3-2

To be honest. Kyrie carries this team in this series, not LeBron. You know how the media gonna give LeBron too much credit for this shyt and not Kyrie.

Kyrie is the clear mvp for the caavs

Draymond for the warriors, inless klau goes off again

Extra day of rest for travel sucks. Kills all hype. I hate this schedule

impossible to seperate the two at this point

Kyrie's putting up his numbers while getting tight man-to-man defense on every inch of the floor. LeBron's being given wide open jumpers all over the court. This was the first game my eyes told me LeBron played great. I think Kyrie's been fantastic the last three games. :manny:

It wouldn't be a Cleveland series if "Cavs" fans didn't start shytting on other players, or downplaying other players impact to prop up LeBron.

No bullshyt but its obvious to me that the hate LeBron gets is damn near entirely generated by his fans at this point. Yall are disgraces. This series is a sweep without Kyrie and you nikkas know it. This is actually LeBron's first maybe 2nd great game if you count him front running after they were up by 16 in Game 3. Kyrie has had 3 already. Stop trying to make the world revolve around this nikka and give your team some props for once, gotdamn.
@gator_king

These posts are just from the last few pages - posters who believe Kyrie has been the Cavs' best player or is neck and neck with LeBron thus far. But somehow you believe he's been "hot garbage" and he's had the "the worst Finals performance by an all star caliber PG in his prime" - never mind the fact he isn't even in his prime. He just turned 24 a couple months ago; this is his first full postseason and his first Finals of his career yet you're treating him as if he's a finished product that's failed in the playoffs over and over again.

SMH.

Last edited:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
What part of Livingston stating "he was walking and putting pressure on it, so that’s good." don't you seem to understand? If he tore something, he wouldn't be waking and putting pressure on it an hour after the incident. There's most certainly a good chance he'll play. I'm not saying he will play, just that the fact he's able to walk and put pressure on it is a good sign for the Warriors.
Not necessarily. Sometimes you can be able to walk but running is a different story.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I'll be glad when Golden State wraps this series up. A lot of you dudes have cannonballed off the fukking deep-end, and are making this shyt out to be some good versus evil battle or something...
good vs evil was Seahawks vs those cheatng ass Patriots in SuperBowl 2015

Daps
Not necessarily. Sometimes you can be able to walk but running is a different story.
I don't know how reliable the source is -

Certainly possible to have a tear while still being able to walk on it, but you'd think one hour after the incident pain would've set in and he wouldn't want to put pressure on his leg (let alone walk) if it was a tear. That's an encouraging sign he was able to do that so soon after the injury.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:usure: This must be the 1st game you watched
Bogut is done and they have to beat a revitalized Cavs squad

Bron and Kyrie are gonna do exactly what they did tonight on Thursday, only this time it's gonna be at home and that means the entire team will be playing better.