A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wouldn't be a Cleveland series if "Cavs" fans didn't start shytting on other players, or downplaying other players impact to prop up LeBron.

No bullshyt but its obvious to me that the hate LeBron gets is damn near entirely generated by his fans at this point. Yall are disgraces. This series is a sweep without Kyrie and you nikkas know it. This is actually LeBron's first maybe 2nd great game if you count him front running after they were up by 16 in Game 3. Kyrie has had 3 already. Stop trying to make the world revolve around this nikka and give your team some props for once, gotdamn.

Daps
Kyrie's putting up his numbers while getting tight man-to-man defense on every inch of the floor. LeBron's being given wide open jumpers all over the court. This was the first game my eyes told me LeBron played great. I think Kyrie's been fantastic the last three games. :manny:
Kyrie has been the main aggressor and kept the Cavs offense afloat more than LeBron has (especially in G3 and G4 when LeBron only started scoring after Kyrie did all the heavy lifting). I'm glad you can acknowledge this, a pity a few of the other Kyrie detractors can't see the same (@Qohelet @gator_king).

:mjpls:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to stop you right there. That doesn't matter in the context of this argument. It's about who has been the best Cavs player in this series.

Fair enough. How about this:LeBron James 2015-16 Shooting | Basketball-Reference.com
^
Lebron has a higher effective field goal percentage than Kyrie throughout the players as well as better shootings numbers in this series overall. He also has more assists, blocks, rebounds and a better defensive rating than Kyrie in this series and overall. Kyrie virtually leads Lebron is nothing regardless of how the stats split.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie's putting up his numbers while getting tight man-to-man defense on every inch of the floor. LeBron's being given wide open jumpers all over the court. This was the first game my eyes told me LeBron played great. I think Kyrie's been fantastic the last three games. :manny:

But the same nikkas call Steph trash (he has been pretty invisible sans one game, admittedly) even though they watch him being smothered and tracked all over the floor as soon as he crosses the half court line.

If only he was being guarded like a 10 year old retard on his jump shots like LeBron. Then we'd know he's the true MVP:troll:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Kyrie has been the main aggressor and kept the Cavs offense afloat more than LeBron has (especially in G3 and G4 when LeBron only started scoring after Kyrie did all the heavy lifting). I'm glad you can acknowledge this, a pity a few of the other Kyrie detractors can't see the same (@Qohelet @gator_king).

:mjpls:
Hey now, I never trashed Kyrie. Just said Lillard > Kyrie is all. :mjpls:

Getting harder to justify that though. :mjpls:

Daps
Lebron has a higher effective field goal percentage than Kyrie throughout the players as well as better shootings numbers in this series overall.
Like it was said above - LeBron has been given shooting cushions and the defense on Kyrie has been air tight. Not to mention a lot of LeBron's points have come after the Cavs have a double-digit lead (Kyrie doing the heavy lifting to get them the lead) or padding his stats when the game is over (scoring 7 points in the last minute of G3 when the Warriors gave him a free run to the rim).

LeBron has turned down a lot of scoring opportunities this series and it's been affecting the Cavs offense - Kyrie has been the main one who's put constant pressure on the Warriors' D - whic has opened up the game. If it weren't for Kyrie, the Cavs offense would be stagnant far too often.
He also has more assists, blocks, rebounds and a better defensive rating than Kyrie in this series and overall. Kyrie virtually leads Lebron is nothing regardless of how the stats split.
Stop going on the box score (especially when LeBron dominates the ball more than Kyrie does) and start looking at what's happening in the game.

Take_Note

All Star
Daps
If Cavs do the unthinkable and win this, anyone think Lebron would retire on that? Kyrie would obviously need help and Cavs would spend time rebuilding, but Kyrie can be the leader and franchise star if Lebron were to retire on such a high note

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I'll be glad when Golden State wraps this series up. A lot of you dudes have cannonballed off the fukking deep-end, and are making this shyt out to be some good versus evil battle or something.

Y'all mofos got me wishing basketball season was over just to escape the stupidity all over the board :sadcam:. I'll never forgive you scoundrels for this. :demonic: