A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Not really, they can let the Cavs expend all their energy in a heartfelt moral victory on their home floor. With their 7 man rotation they'll be spent come gm7

Not so sure that would be wise for GSW. They need to come out with the full intention to close in Game 6. If not...then I'm expecting LeBron to close out GSW in game 7.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Seems like there's a good chance he'll play G6.

I've seen people walk off on their own will with torn ACLs, torn achiles, and partially torn patellars. It doesn't really mean anything other than that he's a tough SOB. Not wishing injury on anyone, just saying you jumped to a huge conclusion with the "there's a good chance he'll play G6" when he hasn't even gotten an MRI. :manny:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't know that. It's already been reported he was putting weight on his leg and moving okay after the game. He's got three days to rest up to boot. Ezeli has been cotdamn awful in this series.
I had some hope that ezli was turning the corner and really developing into the a solid NBA center during the regular season, but dude has looked completely lost in the playoffs save for a 4th quarter against the trailblazers.

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Ck43WywUkAEf2pu.jpg

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie has been the main reason why the Cavs are still in this series. :manny:

Lebron is the reason the Cavs are this year in the playoffs and he's the reason they are still in this series. This is why Lebron's ON/OFF numbers are combined better than Kyrie's. He's a true two-way player, not one-dimensional like Kyrie, which is what makes Bron more integral to the Cavs. I think people underestimate Lebron's importance because he's always healthy and playing. If Lowry were playing in place of Irving, the team would be in the same position it is now. Kyrie's only seems more important at times than Bron because Delle is so poor in comparison.

Daps
I've seen people walk off on their own will with torn ACLs, torn achiles, and partially torn patellars. It doesn't really mean anything other than that he's a tough SOB. Not wishing injury on anyone, just saying you jumped to a huge conclusion with the "there's a good chance he'll play G6" when he hasn't even gotten an MRI. :manny:
What part of Livingston stating "he was walking and putting pressure on it, so that’s good." don't you seem to understand? If he tore something, he wouldn't be waking and putting pressure on it an hour after the incident. There's most certainly a good chance he'll play. I'm not saying he will play, just that the fact he's able to walk and put pressure on it is a good sign for the Warriors.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm going to stop you right there. That doesn't matter in the context of this argument. It's about who has been the best Cavs player in this series.
Kyrie's putting up his numbers while getting tight man-to-man defense on every inch of the floor. LeBron's being given wide open jumpers all over the court. This was the first game my eyes told me LeBron played great. I think Kyrie's been fantastic the last three games. :manny: