A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Then how can his +/- be so shyt?.
You do realize +/- measures something completely different right?
It makes no sense. I'm questioning that set of numbers. I would have to review every single example of him defending fg at the rim as well as others defending every single fg at the rim..
What the hell are you even talking about?
This has to be a case where he's not really defending well, is getting help, or opponents are just happening to miss.
There's a reason why I said you have to provide context, and no it's just because of those reasons.
His defense has been horrible and that's the reason he's seen a lot of the bench and Tristan Thompson has been in the game..
:dahell:
I sense that that you're trolling aka arguing for the sake of arguing.
The only one that's arguing for the sake of arguing is YOU. If you seriously think those rim protection #s imply that Love has been the best defensive big in this series, you might need to stop looking at stats altogether.

Last edited:
Daps
This nikka said KEVIN LOVE is the best defensive big in this series. :laff:

GET
THE
fukk
OUTTA
HERE
:laff:

A guy who only has 2 blocks the entire series is the best defensive big in the series. :laff:

A guy who is straight up dog food when forced to defend on the perimeter is the best defensive big in the series. :laff:

This slow footed cac who constantly makes slow rotations and is always late on help defense is the BEST DEFENSIVE BIG IN THE SERIES!!!!! :laff:

I don't give a fukk what some cherry picked "advanced stats" have to say, anybody with eyes in their fukking heads and a shred of common fukking sense can see that is not even close to being true. :laff:

perfect example of nikkas stat watching and not even watching the games.:laff:
:merchant:

You do realize I was joking right? This board sometimes I swear...

keepemup

Banned
Daps
You do realize +/- measures something completely different right?

What the hell are you even talking about?

There's a reason why I said you have to provide context, and no it's just because of those reasons.

:dahell:

The only one that's arguing for the sake of arguing is YOU. If you seriously think those rim protection #s imply that Love has been the best defensive big in this series, you might need to stop looking at stats altogether.
I asked you if that is what you were implying and you said yes. Youre just being stupid now.

Daps
I asked you if that is what you were implying and you said yes. Youre just being stupid now.
:merchant:

See bold -
So what are you implying? Love is the best defensive big in the series?
*puts on his best poker face*

Yes that's exactly what I'm implying. Love is most certainly the best defensive big in this series.
What would possess you to even think I was implying that Love was the best defensive big with those stats in the first place?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
HKnT82q.png

:dead: @smitty22 @Illeye buckmatic

Daps
I have no

I have no idea what you mean by the bolded.
Those stats don't lie, and they don't imply Love has been the best defensive big in this series or the best player at defending the rim. They state that opponents have shot a lower percentage at the rim when he's been the defender (lower than any other player who's defended at least 20 FGAs) - not always actively contesting the shot but when he's been the defender. Which is why I said you need to provide the appropriate context, because it's meaningless without it especially given the small sample size.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Transcript of a funny Festus Ezeli story told by Zach Lowe on the Lowe Post:

"By the way, my favorite Festus Ezeli story from the Finals and I don't feel bad because this was an attempt at an on the record interview. I told him it was the worst on the record interview I have ever done. So I was going around asking a lot of Warriors about Game 6 against the Thunder, because to me, if they win tomorrow, that goes down as one of the all-time games in the history of the NBA.
And it was Ezeli and Mo Speights sitting next to each other and I ask, 'What's the first sort, forget Klay's shooting, what's the first sort of image that comes to your mind from Game 6? Maybe it's something from the huddle? Maybe it's a conversation you had on the bench? Maybe it's who knows?'
And Ezeli goes, 'Game 6 against the Thunder??? :dahell:
Yo man, didn't we beat the Thunder 4-1? We didn't have Game 6 against the Thunder. We beat them 4-1, right???'
And Speights looks over and goes, 'Dude, are you kidding??? :mindblown:
You don't remember being down 3-1 against the Thunder?'
And Ezeli was like, 'No, we beat...it was 3-1. I mean it was 4-1. We didn't have Game 7.'
And Speights goes, 'You don't remember the Klay game??? Like Klay had a crazy game and made all those threes.'
Ezeli was like, 'Klay game? Klay? What game?'
And Speights was like: 'In Oklahoma City where the court is blue. Klay hit all those threes.'
Ezeli: 'Oh!!! :ohhh:
The Klay game!!! :banderas:' "

:dead:

Link:ESPN.com's Kevin Arnovitz
Story's at the 36:39 mark. :heh: