A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
POOwoTdh.jpg

:lupe:

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he definitely stagnated the offense for the first half of the series and didn't play well at all until Draymond got suspended. Kyrie did look like the MVP of the Cavs the first half of the series.

I'm still very impressed with his last 2 games. What he did the 2nd half (including not resting) in game 6 was simply incredible.
Bron played great in game 3 and they won by 30. Nobody on the Cavs played good 1&2. Kyrie was shooting 30% the first 2 games while averaging 18points.

Daps
Its a wrap like Reynolds :manny: GSW 104, Cavs 87....2 peat, Curry with season MVP and FMVP

You guys look into stuff to deeply. I work for finish line just for the hell of it and this happens all the time in the cyber department putting shoes on the website before they are suppose to etc ...this means nothing. Also in the past day or two conspiracy theorists on YouTube have been talking why the cavs are going to win...everybody needs to pump their brakes and just enjoy the last game of the season.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I need yall nikkas to do me a avor and go and support this music breh. Lots of yall already know about my nikka Ron Dobbs, album dropped a few month ago and I just now uploaded it to datpiff, and I guarantee that shyt is just agreat fukkin project. One of the most versitile nikkas you will ever listen to, nikka does not dismiss lyrics to entertain like nikkas like Future, Dobbs got shyt that flows with todays style but NOTHING is more important than the bars breh's. From beats, to hooks, to lyrics, to melodies, to song structure, shyt is just fukkin hotness. Thanks in advance my nikkas.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/grea...s-album-will-be-banged-by-all-of-yall.437944/

Datpiff link in this thread, comment there, just drop a few words on your opinion if you check the shyt out.

@Gil Scott-Heroin @GilSho @malcolmxxx_45 @Originalgangsta317 @Originalman @Buckeye Fever @Blackthoughts @itsyoung!! @dora_da_destroyer @Ed MOTHEREFFING G @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @lespaulultra3 @darryl @Weedizmedicine @Miami316 @Giselle @Big Boss @bigrodthe1 @Detroit B @Detroit Red @Detroit Wave @detroitwalt @CHICAGO

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Man I pray to god all this rigged talk negates the NBA choosing a business decision over straight basketball

I just want to see a good clean game

Which is why I don't care. I picked the Warriors and I would like for them to win and if they do, you won't see any LeBron trolling outta me. I just want it to be over.