A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I don't know who will win, I'm leaning towards the Cavs though, they figured something out in game 3 and have been killing the Warriors defense since then, basically they have treated their D like they did all the EC teams. Even the game they lost, their offense was still running like a machine.

I know history says Warriors, but my mindset is always "Somebody gotta be the first".
If the cavs win let's say inshallah
Might as well take my posting privileges away cause I cotdman I'm gonna be flooding the fourm

Either way I digress

Let's go warriors

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
th
I don't know who will win, I'm leaning towards the Cavs though, they figured something out in game 3 and have been killing the Warriors defense since then, basically they have treated their D like they did all the EC teams. Even the game they lost, their offense was still running like a machine.

I know history says Warriors, but my mindset is always "Somebody gotta be the first".
their offense went to shyt in game 4 4th quarter.

honestly, i'd just let lebron and kyrie go 1v1.I'll play the odds on lebron jumpers. It wont be stupid shyt like pop giving him 5 ft of space every time, but just straight up defense

the bigger problem is preventing offensive rebounds

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I want the Warriors to win. History says they will win. Logic says they will win. But I think the Cavs will take it. The Warriors defense has looked terrible 2 straight games. LeBron is as comfortable as he can be. Steph still hasn't looked like regular season Steph for even a second these finals. Cleveland has all the momentum. Makes me sick to say it but I'm betting on the Cavs to complete the comeback

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I want the Warriors to win. History says they will win. Logic says they will win. But I think the Cavs will take it. The Warriors defense has looked terrible 2 straight games. LeBron is as comfortable as he can be. Steph still hasn't looked like regular season Steph for even a second these finals. Cleveland has all the momentum. Makes me sick to say it but I'm betting on the Cavs to complete the comeback
logic says the cavs, since they have all the momentum. Using history as a basis for predictions is illogical