A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Please explain the logic of momentum
The trends of the past few games, from offense and defense indicate the Cavs are playing better, and likely will lead to a win.

That is logical.

There is no logic in using past series between different teams to dictate who will win tomorrow.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GSW usually win when that unexpected player has a big game. Not curry and klays usual 20-30 or draymonds near trip dub but when harrison, dre,livingston, barbosa, whoever gets 20. That causes the defense to panic and put attention to the hot hand cause kerr will feed em then when they forget about the splash bros thats when they hit

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Man i want the Cavs to win but i dont see them doing it unless Kyrie and Lebron have another game like game 5. It aint gonna be easy at all. Which ever team wins, It's well deserved. I hope its a good game and not one of them blowout games from the jump.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Not worried about Klay.
He has been mad consistent since looking atrocious last year during the playoffs.
It's Chefs time to be great. Can't be in the upper echelon fading to black like he has.
It will be tight but I say 110-97
Warriors:ehh: