A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
Transcript of a funny Festus Ezeli story told by Zach Lowe on the Lowe Post:

"By the way, my favorite Festus Ezeli story from the Finals and I don't feel bad because this was an attempt at an on the record interview. I told him it was the worst on the record interview I have ever done. So I was going around asking a lot of Warriors about Game 6 against the Thunder, because to me, if they win tomorrow, that goes down as one of the all-time games in the history of the NBA.
And it was Ezeli and Mo Speights sitting next to each other and I ask, 'What's the first sort, forget Klay's shooting, what's the first sort of image that comes to your mind from Game 6? Maybe it's something from the huddle? Maybe it's a conversation you had on the bench? Maybe it's who knows?'
And Ezeli goes, 'Game 6 against the Thunder??? :dahell:
Yo man, didn't we beat the Thunder 4-1? We didn't have Game 6 against the Thunder. We beat them 4-1, right???'
And Speights looks over and goes, 'Dude, are you kidding??? :mindblown:
You don't remember being down 3-1 against the Thunder?'
And Ezeli was like, 'No, we beat...it was 3-1. I mean it was 4-1. We didn't have Game 7.'
And Speights goes, 'You don't remember the Klay game??? Like Klay had a crazy game and made all those threes.'
Ezeli was like, 'Klay game? Klay? What game?'
And Speights was like: 'In Oklahoma City where the court is blue. Klay hit all those threes.'
Ezeli: 'Oh!!! :ohhh:
The Klay game!!! :banderas:' "

:dead:

Link:ESPN.com's Kevin Arnovitz
Story's at the 36:39 mark. :heh:
:russ:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Where is dawg at with the struggle albino wings :mjlol:? This is how u whip up a full meal :feedme:

Man get them sickly ass hen breast OUTTA here fam u better be a cac posting this.. I dont see no grill no charcol no fire no fat sizzling nobody want them weak meats yall stay embarrasing ya selves man this game cant get here quick enough smh

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Transcript of a funny Festus Ezeli story told by Zach Lowe on the Lowe Post:

"By the way, my favorite Festus Ezeli story from the Finals and I don't feel bad because this was an attempt at an on the record interview. I told him it was the worst on the record interview I have ever done. So I was going around asking a lot of Warriors about Game 6 against the Thunder, because to me, if they win tomorrow, that goes down as one of the all-time games in the history of the NBA.
And it was Ezeli and Mo Speights sitting next to each other and I ask, 'What's the first sort, forget Klay's shooting, what's the first sort of image that comes to your mind from Game 6? Maybe it's something from the huddle? Maybe it's a conversation you had on the bench? Maybe it's who knows?'
And Ezeli goes, 'Game 6 against the Thunder??? :dahell:
Yo man, didn't we beat the Thunder 4-1? We didn't have Game 6 against the Thunder. We beat them 4-1, right???'
And Speights looks over and goes, 'Dude, are you kidding??? :mindblown:
You don't remember being down 3-1 against the Thunder?'
And Ezeli was like, 'No, we beat...it was 3-1. I mean it was 4-1. We didn't have Game 7.'
And Speights goes, 'You don't remember the Klay game??? Like Klay had a crazy game and made all those threes.'
Ezeli was like, 'Klay game? Klay? What game?'
And Speights was like: 'In Oklahoma City where the court is blue. Klay hit all those threes.'
Ezeli: 'Oh!!! :ohhh:
The Klay game!!! :banderas:' "

:dead:

Link:ESPN.com's Kevin Arnovitz
Story's at the 36:39 mark. :heh:
:dead: we dont have game 7

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man get them sickly ass hen breast OUTTA here fam u better be a cac posting this.. I dont see no grill no charcol no fire no fat sizzling nobody want them weak meats yall stay embarrasing ya selves man this game cant get here quick enough smh
nikka fukk you, dumbass nikka. Are u fukk nikkas blind? I'm on my avi and in the video I posted, turn yo fukkin glasses on nikka. I only bake or grill. That shyt was full breasts from the deli that I had to cut down the middle. Fresh off the fukkin chickens nikka :stopitslime:, them bytches are straight quality meat, no steroids. Marinade for 24 hours and cook that shyt.

The fukk u mad for breh? The fukk u catching feelings for breh? Fall back lil breh.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikka fukk you, dumbass nikka. Are u fukk nikkas blind? I'm on my avi and in the video I posted, turn yo fukkin glasses on nikka. I only bake or grill. That shyt was full breasts from the deli that I had to cut down the middle. Fresh off the fukkin chickens nikka :stopitslime:, them bytches are straight quality meat, no steroids. Marinade for 24 hours and cook that shyt.

The fukk u mad for breh? The fukk u catching feelings for breh? Fall back lil breh.

Well if you really did all that :salute: and i know it taste good as shyt but it still fukk yo chicken nicca cuz u aint sharing flexing on da forum like tha:shaq2: foh breh:russell::troll:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
HKnT82q.png

:dead: @smitty22 @Illeye buckmatic
We can safely assume its over :wow: if the gear is out....

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Well if you really did all that :salute: and i know it taste good as shyt but it still fukk yo chicken nicca cuz u aint sharing flexing on da forum like tha:shaq2: foh breh:russell::troll:
U see how nice and big my kitchen is doe :sas2:. I remodeled that shyt myself :sas1:, with the glass top stove and the brand new crack pot in the background :sas2:. How yo kitchen lookin breh :sas1:?

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
As great as Lebron has been the last 2 games, I think with a series tied 3-3, the Finals MVP should be decided by the player who performs best in game 7. In a winner take all, it's a brand new series and a great game 7 performance by anyone should take precedent over anything that's happened over the past 6 games (at least in my view).

That said, a Lebron Finals MVP in a loss would be an amazing form of poetic justice, a microcosm of his career. An all time great player who was just as good if not better than Michael Jordan in some aspects who maximized his teams efforts bringing them to the absolute limit against better historically great teams......If the Warriors were to win, I would love to see Lebron get FMVP just so that could put a well deserved asterisk & well needed context on his possible 2-5 Finals record.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
..If the Warriors were to win, I would love to see Lebron get FMVP just so that could put a well deserved asterisk & well needed context on his possible 2-5 Finals record.
he still played like shyt in 3 of the first 4 games. This is why he stat pads, so the aggregate always looks impressive. His 4th quarter in game 4 was a joke, and dominating 5 and 6 doesnt wash that away if they lose game 7

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
he still played like shyt in 3 of the first 4 games. This is why he stat pads, so the aggregate always looks impressive. His 4th quarter in game 4 was a joke, and dominating 5 and 6 doesnt wash that away if they lose game 7

Yeah he definitely stagnated the offense for the first half of the series and didn't play well at all until Draymond got suspended. Kyrie did look like the MVP of the Cavs the first half of the series.

I'm still very impressed with his last 2 games. What he did the 2nd half (including not resting) in game 6 was simply incredible.