A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I don't know who will win, I'm leaning towards the Cavs though, they figured something out in game 3 and have been killing the Warriors defense since then, basically they have treated their D like they did all the EC teams. Even the game they lost, their offense was still running like a machine.

I know history says Warriors, but my mindset is always "Somebody gotta be the first".

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This will be my first and only comments on these finals during the season.

Even if Cleveland loses, LeBron won. :yeshrug:

Can't front I expected CLE to get swept. The fact that we're going to a game 7 shows GS didn't deserve this shyt and we're here thanks to OKC's failure to close. I really have no horse in the race. But How the fukk you gonna come back from a 3-1 deficit and come back and win against OKC to move onto the next round only to take a 3-1 lead in said round and let CLE come back on you the same way you did OKC?

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that we're going to a game 7 shows GS didn't deserve this shyt even tho I really have no horse in the race. How the fukk you gonna come back from a 3-1 deficit to move onto the next round only to take a 3-1 lead and let them come back on you the same way you did OKC?
What? This makes no sense. :dead:

This will be my first and only comments on these finals during the season.

:blessed: