A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
This nikka said KEVIN LOVE is the best defensive big in this series. :laff:

GET
THE
fukk
OUTTA
HERE
:laff:

A guy who only has 2 blocks the entire series is the best defensive big in the series. :laff:

A guy who is straight up dog food when forced to defend on the perimeter is the best defensive big in the series. :laff:

This slow footed cac who constantly makes slow rotations and is always late on help defense is the BEST DEFENSIVE BIG IN THE SERIES!!!!! :laff:

I don't give a fukk what some cherry picked "advanced stats" have to say, anybody with eyes in their fukking heads and a shred of common fukking sense can see that is not even close to being true. :laff:

perfect example of nikkas stat watching and not even watching the games.:laff:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
kevin love has been playing competent post defense its just that the warriors are a jump shooting team and he's pretty bad in space which is where he gets taken advantage of. just cause he's been good down low defensively is no reason to have him out there for more than 15 minutes though. thats not how the warriors score so its a moot point

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
This nikka said KEVIN LOVE is the best defensive big in this series. :laff:

GET
THE
fukk
OUTTA
HERE
:laff:

A guy who only has 2 blocks the entire series is the best defensive big in the series. :laff:

A guy who is straight up dog food when forced to defend on the perimeter is the best defensive big in the series. :laff:

This slow footed cac who constantly makes slow rotations and is always late on help defense is the BEST DEFENSIVE BIG IN THE SERIES!!!!! :laff:

I don't give a fukk what some cherry picked "advanced stats" have to say, anybody with eyes in their fukking heads and a shred of common fukking sense can see that is not even close to being true. :laff:

perfect example of nikkas stat watching and not even watching the games.:laff:

I think draymond green miht be the best defensive big in the series or bogut or TT

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
*puts on his best poker face*

Yes that's exactly what I'm implying. Love is most certainly the best defensive big in this series.
russface.jpg