A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Thompson doesn't have Adams' length at the rim. Nobody on Cleveland does unless they dust off Mozgov's corpse and he gets healthy again. Their overall length from 1-5 is nothing like OKC's.

I agree that Cleveland has a better offense, but they're not gonna physically wear Golden State down like OKC did at times. I think the Warriors are gonna abuse Love when they have the ball.

Thompson is averaging more RPG than Steven Adams did vs the Warriors, I tried to tell you he was a problem on the glass for the Warriors:lolbron:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Idk who should win MVP if the Warriors win but I can't co-sign giving it to Curry while he's giving up points to Kyrie and letting JR Smith penetrate into the paint at will.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Thompson is averaging more RPG than Steven Adams did vs the Warriors, I tried to tell you he was a problem on the glass for the Warriors:lolbron:
I still don't think the rebounds have been an issue. The gap is closer in this series than it was against OKC.

At the end of the day, it's a make or miss league and GS has been really off the last two games.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
download.png

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
@Gil Scott-Heroin @jaguar paw

Did yall check the updated series stats? These teams are a mirror image right now -

EFG
Warriors - .518
Cavs - .515

Both teams are exactly -
110.2 ORTG
101.7 points per game

I don't think I've ever seen that before in a 6 game stretch, especially since there have been blowouts.

One of the wildest series of all time. If you'd told me there would be a game 7 after the anemic offensive start the Cavs had in games 1 & 2 ....

Looks like LeBron figured out how to exploit Draymond's help D at the rim by just finding Tristan in the right spot every time.

:wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I still don't think the rebounds have been an issue. The gap is closer in this series than it was against OKC.

At the end of the day, it's a make or miss league and GS has been really off the last two games.

The rebounding does matter, the Cavaliers are more disciplined on offense and don't turn the ball over nearly as much as the Thunder did, and they're shooting better from the field as well when they get a 2nd chance to score they typically do. There are less possessions per game now than there were vs the Thunder, there's less chances to make up for giving up 2nd chances.

The Warriors are shooting almost exactly the same percentage from the field vs the Cavs as they did the Thunder, the pace & rebounding is how the Cavs stayed in it last year.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel so good for LeBron. The Warriors been embarrassing that man for a full year, and throwing dirt on his name in the process. This shyt has to be so sweet to him. If he wins Game 7 on the road it will finally put to bed every derogatory narrative against him. Dude is asserting his greatness like few players ever have. As a fan witnessing this shyt I been like
:blessed:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
One of the wildest series of all time. If you'd told me there would be a game 7 after the anemic offensive start the Cavs had in games 1 & 2 ....

Looks like LeBron figured out how to exploit Draymond's help D at the rim by just finding Tristan in the right spot every time.

:wow:

LeBron on Draymond on defense has kept him in check as well, he can't take Bron off the dribble or post him up.

Kevin Love though, dude is like a ticking time bomb for when the Warriors go on a run.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I feel so good for LeBron. The Warriors been embarrassing that man for a full year, and throwing dirt on his name in the process. This shyt has to be so sweet to him. If he wins Game 7 on the road it will finally put to bed every derogatory narrative against him. Dude is asserting his greatness like few players ever have. As a fan witnessing this shyt I been like
:blessed:

If the Cavs pull this off :wow:

Beating a 73-9 team at home, after being down 3-1........he could retire off this shyt alone.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
That's highly debatable right now. Curry's the only player who's consistently played fairly well all series for them. Klay's been ghost most of the series besides game five; Draymond's been in and out; none of the bigs are playing well; Barnes and Ezeli look terrified. Kyrie's been great the last four games for Cleveland.

I think if the Warriors win game 7 Curry will have done enough to win it. On the other side its far and away Lebron. He leads all major categories for BOTH teams.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The rebounding does matter, the Cavaliers are more disciplined on offense and don't turn the ball over nearly as much as the Thunder did, and they're shooting better from the field as well when they get a 2nd chance to score they typically do. There are less possessions per game now than there were vs the Thunder, there's less chances to make up for giving up 2nd chances.

The Warriors are shooting almost exactly the same percentage from the field vs the Cavs as they did the Thunder, the pace & rebounding is how the Cavs stayed in it last year.
If Cleveland has 12 turnovers in game seven, they'll have the same number of turnovers as OKC did against GS and they probably will since they're averaging over 13. :ld:

Guys are getting open looks on GS, they're just not making them the last two games. Barnes went from shooting 48%/52% against OKC to 36%/28% in the Finals and all he's taking are wide open jumpers. :ld:

Six games in and I don't think we've seen Golden State's best effort yet. Cleveland's doing some nice things, but the Warriors are still getting a lot of the looks they normally make. :ld:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
LeBron on Draymond on defense has kept him in check as well, he can't take Bron off the dribble or post him up.

Kevin Love though, dude is like a ticking time bomb for when the Warriors go on a run.

He's letting white America down :wow:

I still wouldn't trade him. This is his first real run in the playoffs and he's obviously shook.

Maybe he'll grow out of it.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think if the Warriors win game 7 Curry will have done enough to win it. On the other side its far and away Lebron. He leads all major categories for BOTH teams.
LeBron will definitely get it if Cleveland wins. You can say I'm too cynical, but I do think he plays according to the score. The games he's played well, the team jumped out to massive leads and he piled on. When they've gotten down early, he's played tentative and the jumpers don't fall.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
LeBron will definitely get it if Cleveland wins. You can say I'm too cynical, but I do think he plays according to the score. The games he's played well, the team jumped out to massive leads and he piled on. When they've gotten down early, he's played tentative and the jumpers don't fall.

I can agree with that. It's why Kyrie's scoring has been important because it supplements the offense.