A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I would, that bytch be right in my trophy case. Might even bring that bytch to training camp next year to let my team know i did my part :lolbron:
Shout out to Philadelphia era :to: lmao. I'd be mad as shyt holding that thing up as part of the losing team. Personally I'd feel like it's a backhanded compliment

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Haslem hit a ref with his mouthpiece. I think it was Joey Crawford. Steph isn't getting suspended
That doesn't make it any more damaging its actually worse that he hit a fan anyway. But I know he's not getting suspended either

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
At the time it was true. That's before LeBron went on that scoring rampage. Look at the posts that preceded and succeeded mine (basically saying the same thing I did):

This was when Kyrie went to the bench and the Warriors went on a 10-0 run, to cut it down to 71-80 with the Cavs' offense hitting a wall; LeBron controlling the possessions and not looking to score. Enter the 4th quarter and LeBron just took over.
Even before that Lebron has been Mvp of the series y'all flip floppy I rather Lebron has been the best player on the planet period every player has Dry spells but dude court vision, rebounding ect has been amazing to watch and y'all saying Kryie was y'all mvp that is some real dumb shyt breh

Last edited:

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know if the Cavs wins Lebron is finals MVP

Finals MVP for the Warriors might go to whoever plays the best in game 7