A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If Cleveland has 12 turnovers in game seven, they'll have the same number of turnovers as OKC did against GS and they probably will since they're averaging over 13. :ld:

Guys are getting open looks on GS, they're just not making them the last two games. Barnes went from shooting 48%/52% against OKC to 36%/28% in the Finals and all he's taking are wide open jumpers. :ld:

Six games in and I don't think we've seen Golden State's best effort yet. Cleveland's doing some nice things, but the Warriors are still getting a lot of the looks they normally make. :ld:

Their looks are late contests, it's not like guys are getting time to set their feet and launch shots. They are leaving Barnes open sometimes, and running at him other times, they aren't treating like he's Andre Roberson or anything he's still getting contested.

The Warriors had a 128 offensive rating in game 4, how much better do you really think they can get? The problem for them hasn't been their offense as much as it has been their defense, the Cavs have seemingly figured out how to score against them. In 3 of the last 4 games the Cavs have scored 110 or more points and have had an offensive rating of 110+ in every single game (even the one they lost). They've had 2 games with a 120+ rating too, which is what they were doing against the East. It's no longer about them hitting their shots, their defense is starting to break and they haven't been able to stop the Cavs from scoring.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
raNCvto.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He's letting white America down :wow:

I still wouldn't trade him. This is his first real run in the playoffs and he's obviously shook.

Maybe he'll grow out of it.

He's getting traded if you don't win game 7 though.

They wont trade him if yall win though, you'll just find a way to get a SF/PF that you could use against teams that he can't play against.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
LeBron hasn't felt an ounce of pressure the last 2 games due to our horrible starts. It's easy to make shots when you're already up. We haven't put any pressure on him to make shots from behind because we dig ourselves holes early and LeBron and Kyrie have the luxury of not having to worry about missing shots. If we can be up by halftime we got game 7. If we spot them leads early they'll play with no stress which usually results in confident shots while all of ours will be under pressure.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron hasn't felt an ounce of pressure the last 2 games due to our horrible starts. It's easy to make shots when you're already up. We haven't put any pressure on him to make shots from behind because we dig ourselves holes early and LeBron and Kyrie have the luxury of not having to worry about missing shots. If we can be up by halftime we got game 7. If we spot them leads early they'll play with no stress which usually results in confident shots while all of ours will be under pressure.

:ehh:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
He's getting traded if you don't win game 7 though.

They wont trade him if yall win though, you'll just find a way to get a SF/PF that you could use against teams that he can't play against.

I'd say no.

1.) His value is at its lowest point right now. I'd definitely listen to offers but unless I'm blown away I don't do it. I don't give up on him yet. I would've done it had they gotten swept or lost in 5.

2.) They'd get more back in all probability around trade deadline. If not then, next summer when his contract dollars per year are farther below his value and with the cap being as high as it will be.

He's had a terrible series....I'm not just going to forget how good he has been this season.