A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LeBron hasn't felt an ounce of pressure the last 2 games due to our horrible starts. It's easy to make shots when you're already up. We haven't put any pressure on him to make shots from behind because we dig ourselves holes early and LeBron and Kyrie have the luxury of not having to worry about missing shots. If we can be up by halftime we got game 7. If we spot them leads early they'll play with no stress which usually results in confident shots while all of ours will be under pressure.
Always pressure on Lebron and always presure against gsw even when you're up because they're so explosive

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You're not worried about Iggys injury and Barnes not making open shots? :lupe:
Not at all sir. Iggy will get massages around the clock. Maybe even get some acupuncture work done. Barnes is a workaholic and if we can play from ahead instead of from behind his confidence will come along because it's less pressure.

If you've ever played hoop in front of a lot of people you can relate to shooting while you're losing instead of shooting while you're winning. If you're shooting while you're getting blown out early you're scared to miss because you know you'll be deeper in the hole. If the game is close then you're shooting with less pressure and you can shoot more confidently.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
low key it's crazy how Richard Jefferson went from being washed up 4 years ago to playing 30 minutes in the NBA finals

He wants a title badly, dude was in the finals his first two years in the league then nothing since.

Remember how all them old dudes on the Mavs played like it was their last day on earth, every game was some "I thought he was dead? :wtf:" dude coming in and giving effort.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'd say no.

1.) His value is at its lowest point right now. I'd definitely listen to offers but unless I'm blown away I don't do it. I don't give up on him yet. I would've done it had they gotten swept or lost in 5.

2.) They'd get more back in all probability around trade deadline. If not then, next summer when his contract dollars per year are farther below his value and with the cap being as high as it will be.

He's had a terrible series....I'm not just going to forget how good he has been this season.

He better be on a very short leash on Sunday, I like how Lue handled his minutes last night, dude built a huge lead without him played him for offense and then sat his ass down when the lead shrank cause the Warriors started targeting him.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
LeBron on Draymond on defense has kept him in check as well, he can't take Bron off the dribble or post him up.

Kevin Love though, dude is like a ticking time bomb for when the Warriors go on a run.
If Lue was smart, he'd take Love out the starting lineup on Sunday.. We all know the warriors are gonna come out on fire and try to run away with it.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
He wants a title badly, dude was in the finals his first two years in the league then nothing since.

Remember how all them old dudes on the Mavs played like it was their last day on earth, every game was some "I thought he was dead? :wtf:" dude coming in and giving effort.
or when Zo was suddenly looking like Charlotte Zo in game 6 of the 06 finals