A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Topping out as the 3rd best player on a contender isnt a bad thing, our problem is that may be Kuz and BI's ceiling. But maybe Zo can make the leap, he's the one player that has a direct impact on the team when he's playing well :yeshrug:

That’s undoubtedly where Kawhi comes in. He holds the key to letting the young players develop at their pace. There’s no reason why Kuz or BI can’t be top players but they need the time to grow.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That’s undoubtedly where Kawhi comes in. He holds the key to letting the young players develop at their pace. There’s no reason why Kuz or BI can’t be top players but they need the time to grow.

Bron gonna have to concede that #1 spot and let Kahwi take the reigns, we'd run thru these hoe ass Warriors

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Did you watch young melo/prime melo? One of the greatest scorers, Kuz needs to be set up to score. Hes a beggers version of klay in that he needs to fed to score and he cant defend a lick. His potential is nowhere near prime Melo

Breh said a prime Melo :deadmanny:

Kuz could be a Jeff Green who actually realized his potential

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
the way media/bron stans talk about him they make him sound like hes a superstar in the making. Breh is a solid 3/4 option on a championship team.

At the moment he’s better than Ingram no doubt. No one said he’s a superstar.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To beat the warriors, you got to have 1a and 1b. Lebron and kawhi would have to both be 1’s to beat the warriors.

And the lakers Young is need to have higher b-ball iq. That’s Lonzo’s Biggest strength. He’s the smartest on the floor. He rarely makes dumb plays. The rest of the lakers(since Lebron been down and maybe they trying to overcompensate for that) be making some low iq basketball decisions...

But fukk all that I want all the smoke. Lakers need to see Houston in the first round, you punk bishes:pacspit: @2Quik4UHoes I need that. I ain’t forgot.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
To beat the warriors, you got to have 1a and 1b. Lebron and kawhi would have to both be 1’s to beat the warriors.

And the lakers Young is need to have higher b-ball iq. That’s Lonzo’s Biggest strength. He’s the smartest on the floor. He rarely makes dumb plays. The rest of the lakers(since Lebron been down and maybe they trying to overcompensate for that) be making some low iq basketball decisions...

But fukk all that I want all the smoke. Lakers need to see Houston in the first round, you punk bishes:pacspit: @2Quik4UHoes I need that. I ain’t forgot.
We beat their ass at home with a healthy squad we can give them a run for their money. And be careful what you wish for playoff bron vs playoff harden isn’t a good match up for yall

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Say, Kawhi comes, wouldn't we have to bring BI off the bench?

BTW Zu's development this season has been :lupe:

These Euro big men develop in an interesting trajectory

If he works on his body, and continues to work on his game in the summer he can be our starter of the future

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

If he works on his body, and continues to work on his game in the summer he can be our starter of the future

I still say Kuz could be a gunner off the bench as the 6th man. But really I wouldn't know how all this guys would mesh.

But no doubt Zu, he's probably our best center already

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

If Kawhi came I think BI would end up getting traded

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
What makes him better than Ingram? Cuz he flashier and puts up points. He couldn’t handle what’s being asked from Ingram and his D is nowhere near BI. He’s a better off the ball scorer and that’s it

He’s better than Ingram overall offensively except passing. And the defensive gap isn’t as big of a gap as people like to pretend since Kuzma has improved in that area. Both are good young prospects though.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What’s wrong with saying he couldn’t be a super star in the making? He is young and has made noticeable improvements in season. His ceiling could be prime melo in my eyes, who is probably a #2 on a championship squad. It’s just about if he reaches it.
giphy.gif

Last edited: