A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kuz has a bigger repertoire, nikkas hype that shyt up to him being a better scorer. Them nikkas literally shoot the same exact percentage. Kuz just shoots a few more shots. That is all. They both have their ups and downs.
He has no repertoire breh. He needs to either be fed cutting or spotting up. Both need a lot of work on offense but BI can actually create for himself

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
He has no repertoire breh. He needs to either be fed cutting or spotting up. Both need a lot of work on offense but BI can actually create for himself

The only way BI can create a shot in the half court is if he’s switched onto a smaller player and is able to shoot over them.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Kawhi resting 2nd straight game despite coach saying he was gonna start playing b2bs

I wonder who why he resting so much for:mjlit:

I’m not sure, but it looks like a sound move on his part. Gotta think of future employment endeavors and investments. :mjgrin:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Honestly, the good thing about the WC this year is that there are no really bad teams(except the Suns), and none of the teams are very good(except Warriors/Nuggets), so we'll never be out of it in terms of getting good playoff position
Maybe im naïve but Im still not sold on them as a great team. Im still ":patrice: I'll wait and see" with them

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Goddamn though, we have had some horrible luck with injuries this year. Three pgs all injured, how the fukk does that happen. :mjlol:
I can’t remember a time when everyone was healthy since Chandler was signed. A combination of BI, Rondo, Javale, Tyson, Bron and now Zo have been out at various points. With the reemergence of Zu the team will be pretty deep come playoff time.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I can’t remember a time when everyone was healthy since Chandler was signed. A combination of BI, Rondo, Javale, Tyson, Bron and now Zo have been out at various points. With the reemergence of Zu the team will be pretty deep come playoff time.

That’s the only blessing in all this. IF, we can get back too 100% health then this team will have a great deal of depth for opposing teams to contend with. I can’t see any other playoff team boasting that over us.