A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
BTW Zu's development this season has been :lupe:

I was hoping for this shyt. I was hella disappointed he looked so bad at first. Glad to see he’s turning things around. It’s about time we hit one of our Euro picks.

To beat the warriors, you got to have 1a and 1b. Lebron and kawhi would have to both be 1’s to beat the warriors.

And the lakers Young is need to have higher b-ball iq. That’s Lonzo’s Biggest strength. He’s the smartest on the floor. He rarely makes dumb plays. The rest of the lakers(since Lebron been down and maybe they trying to overcompensate for that) be making some low iq basketball decisions...

But fukk all that I want all the smoke. Lakers need to see Houston in the first round, you punk bishes:pacspit: @2Quik4UHoes I need that. I ain’t forgot.

Bet I want all that first round smoke, Playoff Bron finna make y’all his bytch. Gon have f’ucktoni ol country Appalachia head ass poppin more pills than ever.
Say, Kawhi comes, wouldn't we have to bring BI off the bench?

Would be great if Ingram could develop his scoring more and be our starting 2. Him, Kawhi, and Zo would have the perimeter locked up.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That would be a mistake. We would be the best defensive team in the league with Zo, Kawhi, BI and rim protector in the starting lineup.

I agree. But would BI wanna come off the bench? Unless Bron commits to playing PF then we could go Zo-BI-Kawhi-Bron-Center but i guess it'd be on Bron if that situation came about.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What makes him better than Ingram? Cuz he flashier and puts up points. He couldn’t handle what’s being asked from Ingram and his D is nowhere near BI. He’s a better off the ball scorer and that’s it

eye test for me. he seems like the only one that plays with heart sometimes even when they are getting pounded. he has confidence. I like his game in the open court and his spot up game. he is a pretty good passer too, he is not a selfish player if paired with the right players. he still has a ways to go but has great potential as his teammates get better. Ingram has more upside but currently isnt better because he needs to improve that jumper and getting to the basket/finishing in traffic.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I agree. But would BI wanna come off the bench? Unless Bron commits to playing PF then we could go Zo-BI-Kawhi-Bron-Center but i guess it'd be on Bron if that situation came about.

Bron was the PF to start the season and only dropped down to 3 because of the suspensions and Kuz staying hot and remained in the starting unit. Besides we're in the "positionless era" anyway so I don't see the problem. :yeshrug:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Kuz might be better than Zo and BI now but I'm almost certain that BI and Zo will be the better players in the future. No knock on Kuz, he's a great scorer, but Zo and BI have shown flashes of what they could be and that's a better player than anything Kuz could realistically become.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
He’s better than Ingram overall offensively except passing. And the defensive gap isn’t as big of a gap as people like to pretend since Kuzma has improved in that area. Both are good young prospects though.
Naw, that offense shyt ain't true. Kuzma just shoots more. That's it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Say, Kawhi comes, wouldn't we have to bring BI off the bench?

These Euro big men develop in an interesting trajectory

If he works on his body, and continues to work on his game in the summer he can be our starter of the future
I think we bring Kuz off the bench if Kawhi comes... but idk

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Naw, that offense shyt ain't true. Kuzma just shoots more. That's it.
Yep, watching kuz trying to create his own shot or for others is painful to watch. Kuzma bricks a ton of shots but a couple games he’s gotten hot so people think he’s a great offensive option. Breh really needs to work on his 3 point shooting

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
KUZ NEEDS TO WORK ON HIS SHOOTING, THERES NO DENYIN THAT.....BUT HE'S MONEY EVERYWHERE ELSE. MUCH BETTER THAN A LOT OF US ARE GIVIN HIM CREDIT FOR, THATS FOR SURE.

I BEEN THE MAIN INGRAM > KUZ GUY FROM DAY 1, BUT INGRAM HAS BEEN PLAYIN WIT NO HEART IF WE BEIN REAL. BEEN A VERY DISAPPOINTING SEASON FOR HIM THUS FAR.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Kuz has a bigger repertoire, nikkas hype that shyt up to him being a better scorer. Them nikkas literally shoot the same exact percentage. Kuz just shoots a few more shots. That is all. They both have their ups and downs.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I think we bring Kuz off the bench if Kawhi comes... but idk

Yeah, I think by next season BI will clearly be better than Kuz, but BI is more of an iso player

We'd already have two of those with Kawhi, and Bron, so Kuz might be a better fit? But we'll see how BI develops this offseason

By the way, I've been clockin how Cris Carter hinted that Kawhi still wanted to come to the Show :sas1: