A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
thank god rajon should be back soon

for some reason i'm feeling a bit optimistic. i think we'll be ok even with the injuries

camer999

All Star
Daps
the way media/bron stans talk about him they make him sound like hes a superstar in the making. Breh is a solid 3/4 option on a championship team.
What’s wrong with saying he couldn’t be a super star in the making? He is young and has made noticeable improvements in season. His ceiling could be prime melo in my eyes, who is probably a #2 on a championship squad. It’s just about if he reaches it.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What’s wrong with saying he couldn’t be a super star in the making? He is young and has made noticeable improvements in season. His ceiling could be prime melo in my eyes, who is probably a #2 on a championship squad. It’s just about if he reaches it.
Did you watch young melo/prime melo? One of the greatest scorers, Kuz needs to be set up to score. Hes a beggers version of klay in that he needs to fed to score and he cant defend a lick. His potential is nowhere near prime Melo

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Topping out as the 3rd best player on a contender isnt a bad thing, our problem is that may be Kuz and BI's ceiling. But maybe Zo can make the leap, he's the one player that has a direct impact on the team when he's playing well :yeshrug: