A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should be saying the same to you. Embiid got at your mans....:umad:
Man harden had a decent game. Y’all to the rest of those gleaguers on our team.

I actually under why y’all dont want to trade away the core. You want some skilled players out there complimenting the stars. You don’t want josh hart out there starting with Lebron, and what other superstar y’all might get. Our role players out there missing layups and open threes. This shyt ain’t fun to watch outside of harden and the W’s. I don’t even want to trade Brandon Knight dusty ass because there a 10 percent chance he could return to some capacity of his old self and we need that talent and skill and versatility.

I’m tired of seeing these none-skilled one dimensional role players.

Y’all already parted with Randle and Russell and look at what they doin. Can’t just keep letting lottery talent walk or get traded away. I’d hold onto Ingram.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McGee is old now but with focus he could’ve had a Clint Capela, deandre jordan type career. He has the height, speed, hands, and athleticism but dude just loses focus out there’s

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
giphy.gif

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
McGee is old now but with focus he could’ve had a Clint Capela, deandre jordan type career. He has the height, speed, hands, and athleticism but dude just loses focus out there’s
He’s made millions of dollars and is a 2x nba chmap something Clint nor Deandre will ever be so he’s done pretty well if you ask me