A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That was such a good win last night. :wow:

Definitely feel they're capable of beating Houston and hanging tough with GSW...which makes it all the more annoying when they lose to trash teams. :francis:

They are streaky shooting team. When their shots are falling they can hang with anyone.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I would throw hart, kcp, svi at harden. Don’t want Lonzo, Ingram or Kuzma being in foul trouble.

Also we need to just attack the rim that game, they are playing pj tucker at center :mjlol:. I really think we can win it if we play smart

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I would throw hart, kcp, svi at harden. Don’t want Lonzo, Ingram or Kuzma being in foul trouble.

Also we need to just attack the rim that game, they are playing pj tucker at center :mjlol:. I really think we can win it if we play smart
BI our best defender. His length will be able to bother him. Let him shoot 30 3s just dont foul him

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
BI our best defender. His length will be able to bother him. Let him shoot 30 3s just dont foul him

I think you have to be strategic in how you use BI on defense. One can argue he should've been on PG13 earlier, but he was on him at the right moment during crunch time. Harden is damn near unguardable in the regular season because of the refs, so u just gotta throw different bodies at him and hope he has an off night.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Help is on the way

According to two sources with knowledge of Anthony’s situation, the exiled 10-time All-Star who remains on the Houston Rockets roster has multiple options available and is expected to pick one before the Feb. 7 trade deadline. There is no clarity as to whether he would be traded in these scenarios or waived and subsequently signed, but there are strong signs that he will play in the NBA again. Anthony signed with the Rockets on a $2.4 million, one-year minimum deal in mid-August.