A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How I'm I complaining about a bad call?.....I said Ball played a great game despite committing a dumb foul.....You don't get that close to a 3 point shooter at the end of regulation, especially a player like Westbrook.
You just had 3 posts about that BAD call :comeon:

It’s 12-1am.. Lakers won, young guys played great. Let it go

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Dude is a good player but he's such a glory hunter. He was probably happy it was tied cause he had an opportunity to hit a game winner.

Ima keep it real.

At THIS particular point in time someone who isn’t afraid of the “moment” is needed. I’m not saying it should be a permanent thing but I like the tenacity and the heart. Just needs to be backed bu consistency

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think Kuz is about to take that next step brehs.

Kuz 100% beyond a shadow of a DOUBT wants that juice when Bron comes back. Dude is ready to run and be that secondary player that is needed to help get them over the hump night in and out.

I’m still not 100% sold on Zo though. No hate but dude can have a game like tonight where it looks like he turned a corner and then next game look likena deer in headlights. His confidence issues are mind boggling.

Last edited: