A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the highlights

Zubac had a great pass, who knew we had a budding Nikola Jokic on our squad :whoo:

Great win brehs, and there's something satisfying about knowing that guys we drafted were responsible for this win, no matter how frustrating they are

Why Zubac doesn't get more tic is beyond me, at least while bron is out.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Why Zubac doesn't get more tic is beyond me, at least while bron is out.
He's inconsistent. All these guys are. He had that good stretch a few weeks ago but was garbage right after. I think it's a lot of overreaction in here. I need a few more games til I'm back on the bandwagon.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He's inconsistent. All these guys are. He had that good stretch a few weeks ago but was garbage right after. I think it's a lot of overreaction in here. I need a few more games til I'm back on the bandwagon.
Part of it is dude is only 21 and only getting garbage time since, as @IGSaint12 said in previous post, Luke is over reliant on veteran bigs. I kinda like Luke, but like his former coach PJ, dude is not the best at developing youth. And that may be a byproduct of coaching in perennially win-now LA.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I won't lie. That move gave me Kobe flashbacks :wow:
I didn't want to say it though. Too much people been arguing about these guys the last few weeks. If they play to this potential, the sky's the limit.
Kuz's turnaround, fadeaway 3 that nearly went in at the end of regulation gave me Kobe flashbacks too. It was in a doubleteam and shyt nearly went in.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You gotta let him play through it. I think his potential upside is worth the growing pains IMO, we'll need the depth once the playoffs hit.