A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh, Thunder have lost 4 of 5 and their last game was a 16-point loss to the freaking Hawks. :heh:

If the second unit hadn't rolled up the starters were well on their way to pissing the game away too.

The Warriors win on Christmas where LeBron went out and the young guys still pulled away was better. :yeshrug:

Thunder ain't been doing shyt on D recently.

142 to the Hawks and 154 to the Spurs just in the last week.
Can we get this Bron loving fakkit out of here:camby:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
After seeing the replay, it was some bad officiating. Zo fouled and the ref let Russ gather and shoot a three

With the way Westbrook was shooting, why even get that close?....especially playing in OKC.

But all is good...we won the game, and that's all that matters.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
refs tried to cheat us too. I'm not letting that go.

OKC shot 15 more fts and 14 more 3s

something ain't adding up.

we got fukked over on that and 1 by jerami when the ball clearly went off russ
I thought they were awful period. Should’ve been an eight second backcourt violation with under 30 seconds in regulation on LA

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
With the way Westbrook was shooting, why even get that close?....especially playing in OKC.

But all is good...we won the game, and that's all that matters.
Take your chances when you're up by three. Foul early and he shoots two FTs. Russ was only 4/6 prior to that.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Take your chances when you're up by three. Foul early and he shoots two FTs. Russ was only 4/6 prior to that.

Well then he should've fouled Westbrook at the halfcourt line, not when he got into shooting range of the basket.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First weekday game I've been able to catch this season. And it was a great one :wow:

I think Kuz is about to take that next step brehs. ZuPac doin what he dos...Bron going out may be a blessing in disguise. Dumb foul aside they played like vets the last few mins of the 4th and in OT. Would love to see their confidence get up by the time Bron gets back :wow:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Anything other then the wcf would be a disappointment if we don’t get the warriors in the early rounds. That was my expectations before the season started and based off what I saw tonight I’m not changing it.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Because you over here crying over a bad call, that’s wtf it’s for:comeon:

How I'm I complaining about a bad call?.....I said Ball played a great game despite committing a dumb foul.....You don't get that close to a 3 point shooter at the end of regulation, especially a player like Westbrook.