A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm more surprised of kuzma play he seems to be forcing it due to not knowing his role. He's shooting as soon as he touches at times

The 5 for him ain't cutting it

Yeah, I hate it for him. In situational basketball it’s cool but just having him play the 5 nightly isn’t good long term. Let’s just put the experiment on pause and play Zu if we need size while McGee is resting.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Yeah, I hate it for him. In situational basketball it’s cool but just having him play the 5 nightly isn’t good long term. Let’s just put the experiment on pause and play Zu if we need size while McGee is resting.
These seasons of the 5 have caught up to Draymond now the warriors won't even play him at it due to fear of wear and tear on his knees.

Should of kept Lopez for 3 mil. Walton is asking kuzma to learn a new position in a year where the young guys are under pressure and that's byllshyt.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Someone needs to tell LeBron to start playing defense. Playing 33 minutes a night and good defense is better than you playing 40 and letting guys walk past you. It's not like LeBron would even be guarding the best payer most of the time.

How far the Lakers go will be decided on how far LeBron is willing to be coached and if someone wants to step out o a limb to do so.

Also, the Lakers really should of kept Randle somehow. He and Mcgee would have held the center spot down.

Daps
Someone needs to tell LeBron to start playing defense. Playing 33 minutes a night and good defense is better than you playing 40 and letting guys walk past you. It's not like LeBron would even be guarding the best payer most of the time.

How far the Lakers go will be decided on how far LeBron is willing to be coached and if someone wants to step out o a limb to do so.
You sound like Cavs fans over the last 3-4 seasons.

:lolbron:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Honestly tho, the refs did a terrible job. Luke alluded to things taking a turn after the Hart clothesline. You add haren’s non-stop flopping and cp0’s dirty ways and you gotta figure someone was gonna pop off.

Just became a perfect opportunity for Rondo and cp0’s to finally face off. Win or lose I’m proud of this team. They showed fight, and they only lost control of the game after the rumble. But either Luke needs to play Svi/Zu and let them make their mistakes or Maglinka needs to fill these holes.

The sg was a glaring hole again, Hart played decent but he made to many dumb decisions and stupid fouls. KCP looked terrible yet again on both ends.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Walton got to go

Lack of Lonzo
Not reining in these ass 3pt attempts
Freezing out ingram

The team has no identity. They play pickup ball and hope for the best

If anything Kuzma is getting the short end of the stick. Ingram had a opportunity to make an impact his jumper is reliable enough yet.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
honestly even before this I was suspect about Bron and Rondo.....look @ how Rajon is constantly giving instructions to the team including Bron......LBJ aint tryna hear all that shyt. And Rajon dont give a fukk about nobody, he not gonna back down to Bron
I hope this blows over or something. CP3 is lying but everyone knows that's Bron best friend

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
When is Mo coming back? The rim protection is garbage when McGee is on the bench. Lebron not playing any defense isn't helping either. Really hope we can pull a trade for Vucci Mane or Dedmon.. we need a big body in there :dame:

I mean damn, I know Zu ain’t good but we desperately need size. If he’s not even good enough for spot minutes then cut him and get someone that is. Makes no sense to bury that oaf on the bench while we have zero rebounding and rim protection.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
The offense has been fine. I know they haven't shot the three well, but they've shot 48% from the floor both games. They get a lot of good looks in the offense.

Defense has been the problem. That's where they need to improve.

Kuzma is definitely gonna be the first guy to get traded.
it's disgusting how many points we have given up in the first two games.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I mean damn, I know Zu ain’t good but we desperately need size. If he’s not even good enough for spot minutes then cut him and get someone that is. Makes no sense to bury that oaf on the bench while we have zero rebounding and rim protection.
I've given up on Zu. Luke just not gonna give him the opportunity. He rather play bums like KCP.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I've given up on Zu. Luke just not gonna give him the opportunity. He rather play bums like KCP.

Prolly so, we gotta put him on the chopping block then and use that spot for a contributor. Personally, I think this early in the season is when Zu should be given a chance but if he’s truly that trash we ain’t got time holding on to dead weight.

Also makes me doubt we really passed on Boogie, that nikka never had us in his plans.