A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
honestly even before this I was suspect about Bron and Rondo.....look @ how Rajon is constantly giving instructions to the team including Bron......LBJ aint tryna hear all that shyt. And Rajon dont give a fukk about nobody, he not gonna back down to Bron
Yup and rondo has let it be known previously that he doesn’t particularly like bron during that Miami vs Boston rivalry. That was years ago and over, but I don’t put it past rondo to look at bron like:childplease: from time to time

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Whoa, reporter asked about the fight and Bron mentioned supporting Ingram but no mention of Rondo.

This might get ugly.....:patrice:
Didn't Rondo pose with a Lebron is a bytch shirt one time lol? Lets keep it real..Magic and Pelinka fukked up after signing Lebron..from KCP to Beasley. There were much better options, they just went for the names..and while it might be good against Warriors, they wont beat any other team this way.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Whoa, reporter asked about the fight and Bron mentioned supporting Ingram but no mention of Rondo.

This might get ugly.....:patrice:
they probually got a truce goin on:yeshrug:

nothing gonna come outta outside of a suspension this just a bad ending to a game of flopping.

besides ingram is a young guy whos never been in this situation who knows how he was venting after this whole situation shyt seems to have been stewing for the whole game.

rondo is a vet whos been in these situations before hes gonna be aight

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Honestly tho, the refs did a terrible job. Luke alluded to things taking a turn after the Hart clothesline. You add haren’s non-stop flopping and cp0’s dirty ways and you gotta figure someone was gonna pop off.

Just became a perfect opportunity for Rondo and cp0’s to finally face off. Win or lose I’m proud of this team. They showed fight, and they only lost control of the game after the rumble. But either Luke needs to play Svi/Zu and let them make their mistakes or Maglinka needs to fill these holes.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Walton got to go

Lack of Lonzo
Not reining in these ass 3pt attempts
Freezing out ingram

The team has no identity. They play pickup ball and hope for the best

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The offense has been fine. I know they haven't shot the three well, but they've shot 48% from the floor both games. They get a lot of good looks in the offense.

Defense has been the problem. That's where they need to improve.

Kuzma is definitely gonna be the first guy to get traded.