A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ingram had that one boiling all game. He was getting frozen out on offense, getting thrown around on defense, and got his minutes jerked around for the 2nd straight game. Hopefully he’s not suspended more than 5 games... smh

On the bright side, it’s an opportunity to get Kuzma going, and maybe we see some minutes for Svi. Who am I kidding... Beasley will be getting those minutes.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ima say it again we need a center
Even if we get a center, the defense is horrible and so is the shooting. Also we have too many guys who want the ball, this is a stupid ass team Magic built..lets be real

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ingram needs the fukking ball. Luke has to recognize that when he’s in with Bron and Rondo he’s marginalized.
Rondo is a pg who hogs the ball and will pass if you open, Lonzo actually moves the ball around.

Ingram gets no looks at all with Rondo

and Lonzo comes off the bench with lance who is also like Rondo

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Ingram had that one boiling all game. He was getting frozen out on offense, getting thrown around on defense, and got his minutes jerked around for the 2nd straight game. Hopefully he’s not suspended more than 5 games... smh

On the bright side, it’s an opportunity to get Kuzma going, and maybe we see some minutes for Svi. Who am I kidding... Beasley will be getting those minutes.
just think its a bad night and harden flopping aint helping dude been getting shyt calls for 2 games now same with kuz

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
He does this every year in the last three seasons where he is working himself back into shape.
Yup..he a serial November player of month winner ... he just gauging as usual...I'm pissed at the fight though...he could have at best after separating leave dude the fukk alone..

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This suspension is a little blessing in disguise, for a few games. It means ZO will start. So we get a look at how he plays with Bron out the gate. Kuzma gonna start and get some confidence back. And it means SVI will have to play. Luke's dumbass hasn't played him yet. And we desperately need a shooter on the floor.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why did Luke continue to go small when Houston had capella to end the game ? Not like McGee was playing bad either :hhh:

On the bright side — rondo earned my respect but zo gets to start. He played well tonight too.

KCP minutes to get cut, josh hart has out played him clear as day.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I was just saying either Brandon was mad at harden or the game in general. That shove was unnecessary and came out of frustration.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Whoa, reporter asked about the fight and Bron mentioned supporting Ingram but no mention of Rondo.

This might get ugly.....:patrice:

honestly even before this I was suspect about Bron and Rondo.....look @ how Rajon is constantly giving instructions to the team including Bron......LBJ aint tryna hear all that shyt. And Rajon dont give a fukk about nobody, he not gonna back down to Bron