A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel like Lebron needs to ramp it up a little bit. We need him to put his imprint on games early in the season while we try to develop chemistry and sort through this tough start to the schedule.

As hyped as his LA debut was, you would think he would have tried to give more of a show. Is he coasting? Pouting because of the change in play style the team is asking of him? Idk.

Monday is feeling like a must win or the news cycle will be unbearably coming for blood.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I feel like Lebron needs to ramp it up a little bit. We need him to put his imprint on games early in the season while we try to develop chemistry and sort through this tough start to the schedule.

As hyped as his LA debut was, you would think he would have tried to give more of a show. Is he coasting? Pouting because of the change in play style the team is asking of him? Idk.

Monday is feeling like a must win or the news cycle will be unbearably coming for blood.

Yeah, I know it’s early and everyone is figuring each other out but I don’t like that after the fight there was no rallying of the troops on Bron’s part. He took some bad 3’s and missed easy layups when his team needed him to step up.

Again, I’m not saying that will be indicative of the season but I didn’t really like that shyt. We could’ve won the game had Bron been clutch and made those shots.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah, I know it’s early and everyone is figuring each other out but I don’t like that after the fight there was no rallying of the troops on Bron’s part. He took some bad 3’s and missed easy layups when his team needed him to step up.

Again, I’m not saying that will be indicative of the season but I didn’t really like that shyt. We could’ve won the game had Bron been clutch and made those shots.
I think this is another reason why Rondo needs to lead the bench unit. Homie is a great playmaker but he dribbles the ball too much and messes up guys rhythm. Lebron is an even better playmaker - give the best player the ball, bro lol. He also froze out Ingram on the weakside all game with his dribble dribbling.

People harp on Zo being too pass happy in the halfcourt but that actually meshes perfectly with Lebron, makes the offense flow better, and I like that Zo is a WILLING outside shooter - regardless of results (which look very good so far despite the weird air balls here and there). This suspension might be a blessing in disguise to force Luke’s hand.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I think this is another reason why Rondo needs to lead the bench unit. Homie is a great playmaker but he dribbles the ball too much and messes up guys rhythm. Lebron is an even better playmaker - give the best player the ball, bro lol. He also froze out Ingram on the weakside all game with his dribble dribbling.

People harp on Zo being too pass happy in the halfcourt but that actually meshes perfectly with Lebron, makes the offense flow better, and I like that Zo is a WILLING outside shooter - regardless of results (which look very good so far despite the weird air balls here and there). This suspension might be a blessing in disguise to force Luke’s hand.

Agreed.

Luke has to play the other guys and if suspensions will make it happen then so be it.

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“SKEEIUUUPP U KNOW THEY GONE HAVE TO TRADE THEM PEASANTS INGRAM AND KUZMA AND GET THE KING SOME REAL HELP NOW!! BOY U KNOW THE KING DONT DESERVE THIS SKEEIUUUP!!! COME ON NOW SKEIUP, HOW WE POSTA WIN WIT RAJON RONDO SHOOTIN ALL DA COTDAYMN THREES?!? DA ONLY WAY TO WIN IS IF LEBRON SHOOT EVERY SHOT!”

RUN THIS PHONEY OUT OF TOWN!!!!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Did Kuzma overachieve last season? He's been garbage. Them 6'10 Clarkson comments seem to be spot on.

It's 2 games and being asked to play in a new position at times. You have to at least wait 2 months into the season, not the first 2 games to make a fair judgement.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did Kuzma overachieve last season? He's been garbage. Them 6'10 Clarkson comments seem to be spot on.
All offseason he said how much he worked on his perimeter game, then we get to training camp and they tell him he will basically be primarily playing the 5. So it’s clear he was not prepared for this role.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Someone needs to tell LeBron to start playing defense. Playing 33 minutes a night and good defense is better than you playing 40 and letting guys walk past you. It's not like LeBron would even be guarding the best payer most of the time.

How far the Lakers go will be decided on how far LeBron is willing to be coached and if someone wants to step out o a limb to do so.

Also, the Lakers really should of kept Randle somehow. He and Mcgee would have held the center spot down.
Nah fukk Randle, we should've kept Lopez.

At least he could shoot too... where tf is he now?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
All offseason he said how much he worked on his perimeter game, then we get to training camp and they tell him he will basically be primarily playing the 5. So it’s clear he was not prepared for this role.
Centers play on the perimeter in this league. I haven't seen them ask anything different of him on the offensive side of the ball this season.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I said this in the beginning

Rondo is great off the bench, but dude dominates the ball. So does Lebron, but who would you rather dominate the ball? Lonzo is better with Lebron because he plays D and doesn't dominate the ball. He makes quick decisions Kinda like Wade made quick decisions.