A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Centers play on the perimeter in this league. I haven't seen them ask anything different of him on the offensive side of the ball this season.
I think his offensive struggles are resulting from how much he is struggling defensively and from getting used to not being a go-to option like he thought he was going to be. I think he will alright on that end though.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nick young needs to be here for shooting alone. He's not bad defensively and actually helped GS get a ring. I don't understand NOT getting him

Seriously, unless there’s something we don’t know it’s stupid as fukk that he hasn’t been signed yet. I know we wanna keep guys confident but we already had a season of KCP to know he’s trash and needs to be buried as deep in the bench as possible.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Someone needs to tell LeBron to start playing defense. Playing 33 minutes a night and good defense is better than you playing 40 and letting guys walk past you. It's not like LeBron would even be guarding the best payer most of the time.

How far the Lakers go will be decided on how far LeBron is willing to be coached and if someone wants to step out o a limb to do so.

Also, the Lakers really should of kept Randle somehow. He and Mcgee would have held the center spot down.
He didn't even defend in the 4th...shyt was weak...the Youngs played well though ..kuz too despite what people say.. he made mistakes but he showed he can handle the task.

LBJ was the real downpoint...he missed his threes and at the rim..

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
I don't know much about Luke coaching outside of the few games I've seen is ye willing to play a svi Caruso or young guy or is Beasley/ Lance gonna get more min

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He didn't even defend in the 4th...shyt was weak...the Youngs played well though ..kuz too despite what people say.. he made mistakes but he showed he can handle the task.

LBJ was the real downpoint...he missed his threes and at the rim..
Yep...Typical Lebron defense.

Like I said, this is gonna really either expose Lebron or show what he is made of.

All that "GOAT" shyt is out the window if you can't hit your shots and don't defend, then you got your vets spitting on nikkas mid game, and you're not leading your youngins in the fact that they out here swingin on nikkas getting ejected just to prove to Rajon fukkin Rondo that they got his back.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yep...Typical Lebron defense.

Like I said, this is gonna really either expose Lebron or show what he is made of.

All that "GOAT" shyt is out the window if you can't hit your shots and don't defend, then you got your vets spitting on nikkas mid game, and you're not leading your youngins in the fact that they out here swingin on nikkas getting ejected just to prove to Rajon fukkin Rondo that they got his back.

Bron did himself a favor joining the Lakers cuz we won’t be fake with him. If this becomes the trend he gon hear about it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bron did himself a favor joining the Lakers cuz we won’t be fake with him. If this becomes the trend he gon hear about it.
yep

there's a reason soft ass nikkas like Dwight wanted to leave. You have to perform out here...

clowns trying to give Lebron murals and shyt before he even played a game... we gonna see. Kobe helped Lebron get here so he believes in him. Playing no defense when you're down a couple and not having control of your locker room/team is not a good sign.

I really hope we can get Kawhi or AD tho... Lebron is a frontrunner to me, dude is gonna get exposed without an Allstar talent next to him

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Im not worried about brons offense it will come a lot of guys are playing like pretty bad atm around the league

But his defense is shytty ATM only play we're it was really bad was that Tucker 3 he didn't even contest it. Granted Tucker is iffy on threes at least let him see a hand