A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I wonder how good Josh Hart can really be. This guy is slick unstoppable going downhill, can shoot it off the catch and off the dribble, can defend, rebound, and rarely deviates from the game plan. What do y’all think is a good comparison for him?
A better skilled Kerry Kittles.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I wonder how good Josh Hart can really be. This guy is slick unstoppable going downhill, can shoot it off the catch and off the dribble, can defend, rebound, and rarely deviates from the game plan. What do y’all think is a good comparison for him?

Josh Richardson, basically a elite 3&D guard on a chip team, and a so-so 3rd option on a pretender.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
These games are going to be difficult to win if Lebron continually gets outplayed by the others teams star player(s)
His flaws are getting exposed on this team. His numbers are still gonna look good overall, but he needs shooters around him to be at his most effective.

He's so smart, I expect he'll figure out how to maximize his effectiveness eventually though.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Man...

Ingram and Rondo will be out for a while lol..

Lonzo looked good

Lebron was just bad this game and Luke needs to surround him with good defenders. When Rondo, Lebron and McGee are all out the defense is horrible.

Magic and Pelinka deserve their first L, they really signed 0 shooters smh:stopitslime:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
What an awful game this was.

Our second best player, and starting pg are going to be gone for 3-4 games

Bron was absolute shyt

and we're 0-2 :beli:

only bright spot was Lonzo

We need a backup C, and we need a shooter. get on it maglinka