A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Dp5jQ5yVAAAzqK1.jpg

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how good Josh Hart can really be. This guy is slick unstoppable going downhill, can shoot it off the catch and off the dribble, can defend, rebound, and rarely deviates from the game plan. What do y’all think is a good comparison for him?

If he maxes his potential he could be a shorter Paul George.:mjlit:

I've been saying hes gonna ball tf this year and is a perfect fit playing with Bron.

camer999

All Star
Daps
If he maxes his potential he could be a shorter Paul George.:mjlit:

I've been saying hes gonna ball tf this year and is a perfect fit playing with Bron.
I don’t know if he’ll ever get the ball handling ability, but pg lite would be great. Honestly he’s been the most consistent thus far and looks really good. The fact that he got drafted late is the only reason he not starting.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
You know you're a true threat when your losses get celebrated like victories by losers and haters.

Let's see how y'all will sound in May.
:sas1:

Anybody that can't see how good the Lakers can and will become after that game.. and that they were playing an experienced, third seed team and hung in there is a fool.

My only gripe: we need to hear a clear plan about Lonzo Ball. He was drafted as the new face of the franchise. Now of course LeBron's the face, but we have him on minute restriction. I hope the plan is to have him start as soon as his rehab is over. If not, is the plan to have him first come off the bench this year so he can develop behind Rondo and to then have him start? I hope this is the plan. LeBron's vision and Lonzo's vision combined will be one powerful 1-2 punch.
:whoo:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I wonder if Luke will ever trot out a Rondo, Ball, Hart, Ingram, LeBron lineup for a few minutes.