A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Daps
Rondo
Kuzma
McGee
Hart
Ingram
Lance

I saw plenty to be optimistic about. This team has sooo much youthful energy. This is a totally different look for a Lebron team. These guys will be fine. They will win 50 games. They will win some home games they shouldn’t simply off of hustle & energy

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Now that I've slept off the anger :whew:

We all knew we had a pretty good chance of losing the game, for one we had damn near a new team, and two we almost never win in Portland.

Lol, breh there was a reason I lowkey didn’t declare we’d win in the OP of the game thread. Portland been giving us shyt for years so no surprise.

Considering the circumstances I’m encouraged even with the loss. This is a brand new team slapped together than hasn’t spent enough time together and we barely lost. We need to add a shooter and another big but this ain’t as bad as the hot takes will make it seem.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
It's just one game but I was disappointed in Lebron in the 4th quarter last night. Why can't he take the same mentality he has in the first quarter (dominate, put on a show) and do it in the 4th?

I'm not a big plus/minus guy but Ingram's +4 did confirm what I saw with my eyes that the team did seem better with him on the floor even if he was subpar offensively.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It's just one game but I was disappointed in Lebron in the 4th quarter last night. Why can't he take the same mentality he has in the first quarter (dominate, put on a show) and do it in the 4th?

I'm not a big plus/minus guy but Ingram's +4 did confirm what I saw with my eyes that the team did seem better with him on the floor even if he was subpar offensively.

Bron is playing more off ball, it’s a new team, and honestly I liked that he was passive because I don’t want this team to get into the habit of just throwing the ball to Bron and watching. It kinda reminded me of how Phil used to not call timeouts and made the team figure it out. We can’t make it easy on the young guns, pressure makes diamonds. All of the other players have to be able to assert themselves, especially the younger players.

I doubt he plays like that in April-June.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that defense out there last night, minus Jevale on the floor protecting the rim, was asscheeks.

tumblr_m10erncSRJ1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

thats how Bron is breh we've been known this :troll:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

HE GOES WAY TOO HARD IN THE 1ST .. ITS ALWAYS BEEN HIS DOWNFALL. HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PACE HIMSELF. ON ONE HAND, IT GIVES HIM INCREDIBLE INDIVIDUAL STATS.. ON THE OTHER HAND, IT HINDERS THE TEAM TREMENDOUSLY IN CRUNCH TIME.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think Lebron was passive on purpose. He’s letting guys make mistakes. I also think he started to get tired in the 2nd half.

All in all I was encouraged with what I saw. We knew what our strengths and weaknesses were and it showed, but at least we can shoot it better over time. I think our defense was actually mostly good, we just couldn’t rebound.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ingram likes to heat up second half. We just gotta be in position first half. I really like Hart’s energy, have him start. I think Kuz needs more playing time back at the 4 also. That 5 thing is a wash unless you playing a team that doesn’t use their big.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
HE GOES WAY TOO HARD IN THE 1ST .. ITS ALWAYS BEEN HIS DOWNFALL. HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PACE HIMSELF. ON ONE HAND, IT GIVES HIM INCREDIBLE INDIVIDUAL STATS.. ON THE OTHER HAND, IT HINDERS THE TEAM TREMENDOUSLY IN CRUNCH TIME.
Was he top 10 in 4 quarter point last 2 seasons??

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
how and why did the let Chris webber on the mic for a Lakers game??:what:

I wanna punch that nikka in the throat so bad.. he is the worst:camby:

edit- and damn, Bron was lookin gassed during the second quarter... not worried tho cos it's only middle of October, his game fitness wont be at its peak yet.

I dont believe in this WE NEED SHOOTERS WE HAVE NO SHOOTERS panicking:stopitslime:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
how and why did the let Chris webber on the mic for a Lakers game??:what:

I wanna punch that nikka in the throat so bad.. he is the worst:camby:

edit- and damn, Bron was lookin gassed during the second quarter... not worried tho cos it's only middle of October, his game fitness wont be at its peak yet.

I dont believe in this WE NEED SHOOTERS WE HAVE NO SHOOTERS panicking:stopitslime:

Yeah I damn sure don’t want us to panic and throw away everything for some unathletic shooters. One would help, but the others gon just pick up their 3pt shooting.