A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@Chris Cool how you gon be in here tryna play favorites when Kuz only just now shook off the Clarkson 2.0 label? Mind you, he’s not completely out of the woods yet in that regard. This idea that everyone is biased towards Kuz is a reach.

Ingram is naturally gonna catch more heat because this was the guy drafted to be the next major cornerstone of this franchise. He was drafted #2 overall, and with all that his development has been slower than we hoped.

Everyone gets shytted on, right now it just so happens to be Ingram’s turn in this. Why put one against the other when we want all of the young guys to succeed. Ingram is gonna catch the most hell because he’s been here the longest and has the most upside by far. That doesn’t mean nikkaz flat out hate him. He pisses me off sometimes, but I still want him to ball.

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
@Chris Cool how you gon be in here tryna play favorites when Kuz only just now shook off the Clarkson 2.0 label? Mind you, he’s not completely out of the woods yet in that regard. This idea that everyone is biased towards Kuz is a reach.

Ingram is naturally gonna catch more heat because this was the guy drafted to be the next major cornerstone of this franchise. He was drafted #2 overall, and with all that his development has been slower than we hoped.

Everyone gets shytted on, right now it just so happens to be Ingram’s turn in this. Why put one against the other when we want all of the young guys to succeed. Ingram is gonna catch the most hell because he’s been here the longest and has the most upside by far. That doesn’t mean nikkaz flat out hate him. He pisses me off sometimes, but I still want him to ball.
4-20.
13 of you nikkas dapped this. :skip:

I’m telling y’all, man... just having Kuzma back puts a battery in the young core’s backs. There is no doubt in my mind that he’s the alpha among them. He had a HORRIBLE game but they just play with more heart and swagger with him out there. This is the team that was scrapping without Lebron up until OKC.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Did you read my reply to that post? At most I said it’s possible, not confirmed facts. And Kuz had a bad game coming back from injury, lol what’s your point? Sounding like a Bron stan bringing up Kobe’s game 7 shooting numbers. :skip:
We comparing kuz to kobe now?:skip: he was having bad games before the injury. Stop :cape:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We comparing kuz to kobe now?:skip: he was having bad games before the injury. Stop :cape:

No, we’re comparing your bringing up shooting numbers when everyone already acknowledged he didn’t shoot it well. A lot like that comparison you’re now passing off for some Kuz = Kobe type shyt. :skip:

Lol you the one caping just cuz Ingram got shytted on for bad play. Convenient that you ignored the Clarkson 2.0 shyt but you acting like people playing favorites. Kuzma has been up and down like all of the young players. He’s gotten heat for it like all the young players.

IF, there is any favoritism it’s because he was drafted in the 20s and exceeded expectations vs Ingram at 2 developing slower. Anything else is just reaching on your end.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
I've actually seen bron give better defensive effort before he went down..

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
KUZ MAYBE, RONDO HELL NO
Rondo is pretty bad, at least during the season. When he is focused though he is good but that is very rare. Anyways that lineup is still bad because Kuzma cant protect the rim at all. I hope Luke is done with that experiment because we saw how bad Kuzma was as a 5. I would like to see Kuzma play 3 more