A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Rondo is pretty bad, at least during the season. When he is focused though he is good but that is very rare. Anyways that lineup is still bad because Kuzma cant protect the rim at all. I hope Luke is done with that experiment because we saw how bad Kuzma was as a 5. I would like to see Kuzma play 3 more

Yeah I don't wanna see that shyt again, only time I'd consider it is if the Warriors have Draymond playing C then Kuz ain't gotta play D :russ:

camer999

All Star
Daps
IM TALKIN BOUT FOR DEFENSE .. OBVIOUSLY LEBRON IS OUR BEST PLAYER, BUT IF WE WANA BE REAL, THEN OUR BEST DEFENSIVE LINEUP WOULDNT INCLUDE HIM
Overall on the lakers Bron has been decent defensively and puts on the clamps still here and there. He’s not a plus defensively, but not exactly negative.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Overall on the lakers Bron has been decent defensively and puts on the clamps still here and there. He’s not a plus defensively, but not exactly negative.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE DOESN'T REALLY TRY ON DEFENSE MOST THE TIME....HE CLEARLY CONSERVES MOST HIS ENERGY FOR OFFENSE. KUZMA ISN'T THE BEST DEFENDER, BUT AT LEAST HIS MOTOR IS ON AND HE TRIES. RONDO ISN'T THE ALL-DEFENDER HE WAS IN HIS PRIME, BUT HE'S STILL AN OVERALL SOLID DEFENDER AT THE 1.

camer999

All Star
Daps
THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE DOESN'T REALLY TRY ON DEFENSE MOST THE TIME....HE CLEARLY CONSERVES MOST HIS ENERGY FOR OFFENSE. KUZMA ISN'T THE BEST DEFENDER, BUT AT LEAST HIS MOTOR IS ON AND HE TRIES. RONDO ISN'T THE ALL-DEFENDER HE WAS IN HIS PRIME, BUT HE'S STILL AN OVERALL SOLID DEFENDER AT THE 1.
Even Bron coasting defense is pretty good this year because of the reduced load/mins. Rondo/Bron are pretty much at the same level of “meh” defensively for their position.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Anyone who watched Ingram in College knows he was gonna be hella raw coming into the league because of his weight. Hell, he was picked 2nd in what was a pretty weak ass draft. If anyone was expecting him to be a 22+ ppg scorer in his 3rd year, then y’all are delusional. He pretty much doubled his stats from his rookie season last year and has continued his pace with a superstar on the team. The dude is right on track, and his main issue that he needs to address in the offseason is his weight. Once Lebron’s contract is up, BI should be good to go as a #1 option.

Last edited:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even Bron coasting defense is pretty good this year because of the reduced load/mins. Rondo/Bron are pretty much at the same level of “meh” defensively for their position.

Exactly...and I rather have a 6'8 point guard on the floor, who can switch everything, score anywhere on the floor, rebound, and dictate the offense and pace vs an one trick pony 6'1 pg...dudes continue to expose them selves..

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

BRON WAS GOOD DEFENSIVELY THE LAST 1-2 WEEKS BEFORE HE WENT DOWN....BEFORE THAT, HE WAS ATROCIOUS. I HOPE HE PICKS UP WHERE HE LEFT OFF.

camer999

All Star
Daps
BRON WAS GOOD DEFENSIVELY THE LAST 1-2 WEEKS BEFORE HE WENT DOWN....BEFORE THAT, HE WAS ATROCIOUS. I HOPE HE PICKS UP WHERE HE LEFT OFF.
Agreed, his defense was getting better as the season progressed.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
No, we’re comparing your bringing up shooting numbers when everyone already acknowledged he didn’t shoot it well. A lot like that comparison you’re now passing off for some Kuz = Kobe type shyt. :skip:

Lol you the one caping just cuz Ingram got shytted on for bad play. Convenient that you ignored the Clarkson 2.0 shyt but you acting like people playing favorites. Kuzma has been up and down like all of the young players. He’s gotten heat for it like all the young players.

IF, there is any favoritism it’s because he was drafted in the 20s and exceeded expectations vs Ingram at 2 developing slower. Anything else is just reaching on your end.
I've shytted on every nikka. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy. Whole team plays bad and you're :fire: at Ingram no matter how shytty everybody else plays. Kuzma has been just as bad this whole losing stretch, Josh Hart has been the worst, lonzo just been lonzo.:francis: but you go on your Instagram tirade .

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IM TALKIN BOUT FOR DEFENSE .. OBVIOUSLY LEBRON IS OUR BEST PLAYER, BUT IF WE WANA BE REAL, THEN OUR BEST DEFENSIVE LINEUP WOULDNT INCLUDE HIM

That DEATH lineup(which is offense and defense)INCLUDES Lonzo...so you are basically saying choose between Rondo or Lebron because you basically said McGee should be there...why is that even a discussion?? Rondo or Lebron :mindblown:.....so you think it's a debate to have a 6'8 pg ALONG with Lonzo who can switch everything, score from anywhere on the floor, rebounds,dictate offense and pace vs an one trick phony 6'1 pg...:wtf:

You continue to expose yourself seriously....

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That lineup INCLUDES Lonzo...so you are basically saying choose between Rondo or Lebron because you basically said McGee should be there...why is that even a discussion?? Rondo or Lebron :mindblown:.....so you think it's a debate to have a 6'8 pg ALONG with Lonzo who can switch everything, score from anywhere on the floor, rebounds,dictate offense and pace vs an one trick phony 6'1 pg...:wtf:

You continue to expose yourself seriously....

AGAIN...PAY ATTENTION. I DIDNT SAY IT WAS A BETTER OFFENSIVE LINE-UP. I WAS TALKING SOLELY AS FAR AS MAXIMIZING DEFENSE- RONDO IS THE BETTER PERIMETER DEFENDER THAN LEBRON, WHO CAN BARELY EVEN MOVE LATERALLY NOWADAYS. LEBRON DID SHOW SOME IMPROVEMENT BEFORE HE WENT DOWN THO.

STOP BEING SUCH A DUMB GROUPIE AND PAY ATTENTION BEFORE U JUMP UP LIKE A DOG LOOKIN FOR A SNACK.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AGAIN...PAY ATTENTION. I DIDNT SAY IT WAS A BETTER OFFENSIVE LINE-UP. I WAS TALKING AS FAR AS MAXIMIZING DEFENSE, RONDO IS THE BETTER PERIMETER DEFENDER THAN LEBRON, WHO CAN BARELY EVEN MOVE LATERALLY NOWADAYS.

STOP BEING SUCH A DUMB GROUPIE AND PAY ATTENTION BEFORE U JUMP UP LIKE A DOG LOOKIN FOR A SNACK.

My dude please quit with the immature name calling and have some real discussion...where does the offense come from with Lonzo, Rondo and McGee on the floor together??

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
My dude please quit with the immature name calling and have some real discussion...where does the offense come from with Lonzo, Rondo and McGee on the floor together??

KUZMA AND INGRAM, MCGEE ON THE PICK-N-ROLL, LOZNO SPOT UP/STEP-BACK JUMP SHOTS (HE'S BEEN KILLIN IT AT THIS LATELY)

THE LINEUP IS BETTER WIT LEBRON, BUT IF U LOOKIN TO LOCK DOWN, THAT WOULD BE A GOOD 5 .. MAYBE EVEN REPLACE KUZ WIT HART. BUT THAT WOULD STIFLE THE OFFENSE EVEN MORE, SO SOLELY FOR DEFENSIVE PURPOSES, THAT WOULD BE THE ONE.

U CAME AT ME SIDEWAYS SAYIN IM "EXPOSING" MYSELF WHEN U WERENT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO MY POINT....CATS IS ALWAYS THIRTSTY TO COME AT ME BECAUSE MY NAME ON HERE.. SOMETIMES U GOTA REALLY SEE WHERE IM COMIN FROM BEFORE U TALK SHIIT N LET THAT STIGMA FOOL U. I'M EASILY ONE OF THE BIGGEST BASKETBALL ENTHUSIASTS HERE...DONT LET THE LEBRON GROUPIES FOOL U.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KUZMA AND INGRAM, MCGEE ON THE PICK-N-ROLL, LOZNO SPOT UP/STEP-BACK JUMP SHOTS (HE'S BEEN KILLIN IT AT THIS LATELY)

THE LINEUP IS BETTER WIT LEBRON, BUT IF U LOOKIN TO LOCK DOWN, THAT WOULD BE A GOOD 5 .. MAYBE EVEN REPLACE KUZ WIT HART. BUT THAT WOULD STIFLE THE OFFENSE EVEN MORE, SO SOLELY FOR DEFENSIVE PURPOSES, THAT WOULD BE THE ONE.

U CAME AT ME SIDEWAYS SAYIN IM "EXPOSING" MYSELF WHEN U WERENT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO MY POINT....CATS IS ALWAYS THIRTSTY TO COME AT ME BECAUSE MY NAME ON HERE.. SOMETIMES U GOTA REALLY SEE WHERE IM COMIN FROM BEFORE U TALK SHIIT N LET THAT STIGMA FOOL U. I'M EASILY ONE OF THE BIGGEST BASKETBALL ENTHUSIASTS HERE...DONT LET THE LEBRON GROUPIES FOOL U.

There is no pick and roll with Kuzma and Ingram handling the ball....because neither are half court playmakers... part of being a playmaker is the ability to see the floor and make passes, neither could do that as close as Lebron when he was in HS. ..defenses will just go under the screens and allow those guys to shoot every possession....vs Lebron if you go under he gets a head full of steam and attack you all night and finish layup after layup or wide open looks for others...how is this even a discussion....seriously???