A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
It's almost that time brehs

The way we'll win this game is to take the fastbreak express

They've got two big men who will pound us in the middle if we play slow

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
There is no pick and roll with Kuzma and Ingram handling the ball....because neither are half court playmakers... part of being a playmaker is the ability to see the floor and make passes, neither could do that as close as Lebron when he was in HS. ..defenses will just go under the screens and allow those guys to shoot every possession....vs Lebron if you go under he gets a head full of steam and attack you all night and finish layup after layup or wide open looks for others...how is this even a discussion....seriously???

AGAINNNNN.......WHY ARE U TALKING ABOUT OFFENSE WHEN THE LINE-UP DISCUSSED WAS FOR A DEFENSE ONLY HYPOTHETICAL? SMFH

ALSO, TO SAY INGRAM IS NOT A PLAYMAKER TELLS ME U HAVENT WATCHED HIM PLAY MUCH. HE'S ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD AT FACILITATING THE OFFENSE WHEN HE WANTS TO.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AGAINNNNN.......WHY ARE U TALKING ABOUT OFFENSE WHEN THE LINE-UP DISCUSSED WAS FOR A DEFENSE ONLY HYPOTHETICAL? SMFH

ALSO, TO SAY INGRAM IS NOT A PLAYMAKER TELLS ME U HAVENT WATCHED HIM PLAY MUCH. HE'S ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD AT FACILITATING THE OFFENSE WHEN HE WANTS TO.

Because this is NOT football you have to go play on the other end...

And if believe Kuz or Ingram are the playmaker as Lebron then I'm done...cause neither are that GOOD defensively to have them on the floor vs Lebron....good day sir..

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
McGee was planted in the paint while Drummond was at the three point line and had the nerve to complain about the three second call. :heh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
remember when Kuzma could shoot?

those were the days
I'd believe in this team as a fringe contender if he would get hot from three again. Makes no sense why he can't hit anything from deep this season.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Because this is NOT football you have to go play on the other end...

And if believe Kuz or Ingram are the playmaker as Lebron then I'm done...cause neither are that GOOD defensively to have them on the floor vs Lebron....good day sir..

U ARE TERRIBLE AT DEBATING....U KEEP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH IN HOPES THAT IT WILL HELP UR POINT. I NEVER SAID INGRAM WAS AS GOOD A PLAYMAKER AS LEBRON, AND I NEVER EVEN BROUGHT UP KUZ'S PLAYMAKING ABILITY (HE HAS NONE WHATSOEVER FYI).

AT THIS POINT, UR CLEARLY JUST ARGUING TO COME OUT ON TOP...STAY UP FAM.