A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
He did though. Hit two big threes to start the 2nd half
:hhh: please.

Let Ingram put up that stat line, nikkas in here would've been
R5p9G94.gif

In here.

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Imagine trying to rationalize why a #2 pick, in his 3rd year, and making ~$8M should not be held to a higher standard than a 2nd year guy picked at #27 and making ~$1.7M. I love BI (and Zo). But imagine if we didn’t have Kuzma :whew:
Being held to a higher standard =/= media and fans sheeplisly asking for the breh to be traded. Especially since the breh is better than Kuz. On top of that, all this slander is because he plays for the Lakers. You barely hear shyt about Jaylen Brown, for example, for his shytty play even though he’s a #3 pick. You don’t magically put up stats because you’re a #2 pick.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Being held to a higher standard =/= media and fans sheeplisly asking for the breh to be traded. Especially since the breh is better than Kuz. On top of that, all this slander is because he plays for the Lakers. You barely hear shyt about Jaylen Brown, for example, for his shytty play even though he’s a #3 pick. You don’t magically put up stats because you’re a #2 pick.
Yeah, I get it. Lakers fans have their favorite members of the young core and don’t want them to get traded. But you can be defensive of BI without hating on Kuzma and vice versa. It’s strange to me that Lakers fans can even really hate on Kuzma considering he’s exceeded all expectations and how lucky we are to have him right now (critiquing is one thing, but some brehs seem to see him as a rival/threat to Ingram lol). Don’t let haters and the media agendas divide us...

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Imagine trying to rationalize why a #2 pick, in his 3rd year, and making ~$8M should not be held to a higher standard than a 2nd year guy picked at #27 and making ~$1.7M. I love BI (and Zo). But imagine if we didn’t have Kuzma :whew:
Imagine dikk riding a nikka so hard that when he goes 4-20, instead of calling it like it is you juelz it into him having a good game and credit him with everybody playing better.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Imagine dikk riding a nikka so hard that when he goes 4-20, instead of calling it like it is you juelz it into him having a good game and credit him with everybody playing better.
You ain’t talking to me cuz I said Kuzma played horrible. I’m probably the most objective Laker stan in here. I’ve critiqued or given credit to everybody on the team from the top to the bottom with no agenda about particular players.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You ain’t talking to me cuz I said Kuzma played horrible. I’m probably the most objective Laker stan in here. I’ve critiqued or given credit to everybody on the team from the top to the bottom with no agenda about particular players.
I'm talking to whoever. If the shoe fit, wear it. :yeshrug:
There's a bunch of nikkas on here who overhype and refuse to criticize Kuzma.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm talking to whoever. If the shoe fit, wear it. :yeshrug:
There's a bunch of nikkas on here who overhype and refuse to criticize Kuzma.
What is your assessment on Kuzma and Ingram at this point in the season? What were your expectations for them before the season?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
What is your assessment on Kuzma and Ingram at this point in the season? What were your expectations for them before the season?
To me all the young dudes have regressed. I was one of the guys who thought they made playoffs regardless of Bron. I never thought shyt of lonzo but at the end of last season i thought the core of kuz, ingram, hart, and Julius had next. Kuz has not played well enough for the hype that he's been getting. He shoots the same exact percentage as Ingram, but where Ingram knows his limitations, kuzma will camp at the fukking 3 point line like he's Steph and shyt and he can't shyt for shyt. Why is he hyped? Like yesterday Ingram played the same exact way he always plays, had the bad isos and turnovers, but instead of kicking it to kuz/hart/kcp for the bricked 3, he finds mcgee for the dunk. nikkas in here acting like kuzma somehow responsible for that. Hart has the worst fall off of anybody. It's still early though and I'm hoping Bron is out for a while so they can get their shyt together. I think him coming back and saving the day will hurt then in the long run.

camer999

All Star
Daps
To me all the young dudes have regressed. I was one of the guys who thought they made playoffs regardless of Bron. I never thought shyt of lonzo but at the end of last season i thought the core of kuz, ingram, hart, and Julius had next. Kuz has not played well enough for the hype that he's been getting. He shoots the same exact percentage as Ingram, but where Ingram knows his limitations, kuzma will camp at the fukking 3 point line like he's Steph and shyt and he can't shyt for shyt. Why is he hyped? Like yesterday Ingram played the same exact way he always plays, had the bad isos and turnovers, but instead of kicking it to kuz/hart/kcp for the bricked 3, he finds mcgee for the dunk. nikkas in here acting like kuzma somehow responsible for that. Hart has the worst fall off of anybody. It's still early though and I'm hoping Bron is out for a while so they can get their shyt together. I think him coming back and saving the day will hurt then in the long run.
Kuz has been the most consistent in my eyes, even if it’s just scoring (yes he had a bad game but has good games the most often by a good margin). With some showings of improving defense. Simply put if Kuzma was as good on D as Ingram it wouldn’t be a discussion. With the large difference the defense I put them at roughly equal value. If Ingram performed like kuz has then I would be in favor of him easy, but the fact of the matter is he doesn’t. Kuz in general has been the only one making noticeable strides/adding to his game with the passing as well. His 3 point shot has fallen off, but EVERYTHING else is better.